Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: SEMI AUTO Mg-34 Light Machine Guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    If you are referring to the Mg-34, M1919a4, 1919a6, the M-2 and the M-3 I would suggest you do a bit of research....
    John
    I'm not sure what you mean.....are you saying TNW lied to their customers (myself included) and never sold or produced rifles from new parts kits that were never previously assembled?

Or do you know something new on that small batch of rifles with completely new production receivers they are rumored to be working on?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean.....are you saying TNW lied to their customers (myself included) and never sold or produced rifles from new parts kits that were never previously assembled?

Or do you know something new on that small batch of rifles with completely new production receivers they are rumored to be working on?
    All I can say on the subject is:
    TNWs that made it here in the past are made (I believe) of original USGI parts kit and using a newly manufactured RHSP to pass BATF requirements in the US for semi auto status.
    I spoke with Tim at TNW a while back and currently they have absolutely no plans on making a run of newly made receiver to meet Canadian specifications, they are too busy at the moment.
    Now....I do know that LoneWolf is making .308s 1919s now made by John B.McGuire their master gunsmith. Are they made with new production receivers....can't say!!!
    There are a few guys down there making all new receivers, but none of them are willing to deal with us up here....too much trouble they say.
    Someone feel free to submit a sample...Lol...I'd buy one more.
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

Quote Originally Posted by katazone View Post
    I spoke with Tim at TNW a while back and currently they have absolutely no plans on making a run of newly made receiver to meet Canadian specifications, they are too busy at the moment.
    the small amount of rifles being made now according to what was posted on this forum are not 1919's it's M2's and at a steep premium for a completely new reciever
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mwjones's Avatar

the small amount of rifles being made now according to what was posted on this forum are not 1919's it's M2's and at a steep premium for a completely new reciever
    Same goes for M2s. Tim believes they will not be allowed out. He will make one if you order and put a deposit. You better know an exporter who knows how to word it to DOS to get it in here. No problem getting an IIC with the NR FRT.

Quote Originally Posted by katazone View Post
    Same goes for M2s. Tim believes they will not be allowed out. He will make one if you order and put a deposit. You better know an exporter who knows how to word it to DOS to get it in here. No problem getting an IIC with the NR FRT.
    The ones that were posted about on this forum are supposedly a custom order from TNW with 100% new production receivers according to the poster.

you are talking about an entirely different issue than the FRT process if your concern now is the US DOS will deny export.

A regular build from TNW from a full auto gun like those listed on their website with prices will still get the new prohibited FRT the RCMP added recently

The ones that were posted about on this forum are supposedly a custom order from TNW with 100% new production receivers according to the poster.

you are talking about an entirely different issue than the FRT process if your concern now is the US DOS will deny export.

A regular build from TNW from a full auto gun like those listed on their website with prices will still get the new prohibited FRT the RCMP added recently
    We are saying the same thing!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910