SEMI AUTO Mg-34 Light Machine Guns.

Lets pool our money like Bart, Milhouse and Martin and buy it! (Radioactive man #1)

Of course it can stay at my house, but you guys can come over and look at it whenever I am home.

Not to step on any toes, but anyone interested in an MG42 style gun should look at the G&G GMG42 airsoft gun. Its less than 1/2 the price of real steel, doesnt require any licence to own or operate. Kids can shoot it with adult supervision and ammo is pennys for hundreds of rounds. You can even buy bio degradeable BB if you care about the environment. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PUzhyPJCwY

Sounds like a plan, will you pay our legal fees after we are charged ??
John
Deal..
Just send me 1 of each and I'll get to tinkering to make it fire semi auto only.

All kidding aside isn't there a few 42's flaoting around?
Also what would the cost be to get a verifier to deem them semi only?

Not to step on any toes, but anyone interested in an MG42 style gun should look at the G&G GMG42 airsoft gun. Its less than 1/2 the price of real steel, doesnt require any licence to own or operate. Kids can shoot it with adult supervision and ammo is pennys for hundreds of rounds. You can even buy bio degradeable BB if you care about the environment. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PUzhyPJCwY

I know it's sacrilege to say this on a gun site but that thing is AWESOME! :50cal: :HFU:

Sweet.... So let's get this straight....if someone did this with a Browning .50 cal it would be nonrestricted? Unlimited belts aka pre 45 and such wow have we found a loop hole...hope JT and the Libs aren't reading...

Sweet.... So let's get this straight....if someone did this with a Browning .50 cal it would be nonrestricted? Unlimited belts aka pre 45 and such wow have we found a loop hole...hope JT and the Libs aren't reading...

Actually you can for the M2HB. Not a loophole. Many threads on 1919s etc regarding the legitimacy of the no limit rounds.

Deal..
Just send me 1 of each and I'll get to tinkering to make it fire semi auto only.

All kidding aside isn't there a few 42's flaoting around?
Also what would the cost be to get a verifier to deem them semi only?

you cant it would be considered a converted auto and thus prohib you would have to completely manufacture a new receiver then send it to RCMP lab and wait, possibly for years for an answer

Heard some people complain that they have issues cycling. Any thoughts on this plz?
Yes my local store sold a few in the past and they have some issues, all were resolved by their smith eventually, but not working as they should from the start.

Back
Top Bottom