Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SEMI AUTO Mg-34 Light Machine Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by h.k.glock 007 View Post
    come onnnnnn oil patch!!!
    lmao x 2
    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

CSSA / NFA Proud member.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    TNW did build on parts kits that were never assembled (because of this they were considered "new production" at the time), once those dried up they had no choice but to use full auto guns and convert them. This is why there is two different FRT's and statuses for the guns they have produced.

Not long ago it was hinted at by a forum member that there would be new production NR rifles in a small quantity produced, all new sides to satisfy the RCMP
    If you are referring to the Mg-34, M1919a4, 1919a6, the M-2 and the M-3 I would suggest you do a bit of research....
    John

I shot one of the semi MG34's years ago when CGN was only a few hundred people, got to shoot a lot of cool stuff that day up in Pembroke which was before the "no att for prohibited rifles" came about. 2 things I remember well....the trigger pull was about 30-40lbs, and shooting prone with it leaves a bunch of red hot brass on the ground, one of which "branded" me on the forearm when I went to get up after shooting it.

CGN Regular
    The 34's are a blast i recommend them theyre an excellent budget mg
    Dont let the triggers sway you i solved the issue and increased reliability 10 fold invest in these 34's theyre great
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 04-14-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    I shot one of the semi MG34's years ago when CGN was only a few hundred people, got to shoot a lot of cool stuff that day up in Pembroke which was before the "no att for prohibited rifles" came about. 2 things I remember well....the trigger pull was about 30-40lbs, and shooting prone with it leaves a bunch of red hot brass on the ground, one of which "branded" me on the forearm when I went to get up after shooting it.
    Hi Hitzy, no att required for these they are non-restricted.
    Trigger pull has been vastly improved....
    We have not resolved the hot brass issue, may I suggest keeping your shirt buttoned up....
    Thank you for your interest John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    We have not resolved the hot brass issue, may I suggest keeping your shirt buttoned up....
    lol, and definitely make sure your fly is zipped up.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Yessir, non-res back then too.... Got to shoot a G3, AK47, FN and a few other prohibs that a fellow had when they were still allowed SATT's or whatever they were called back then. The bottom eject on the MG34 combined with shooting prone was what got me....and yes I had a short sleeve shirt on lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    I can relate to that!
    FA Bren at Albany, OR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS7ss47xmik
    At 2:17

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    Yes barrel shroud is integral to the receiver unfortunately..
    Brian at BRP is the only one I know of that makes an "all new metal" MG42 receiver in case anyone wants to jump through hoops to try and import - hint hint . $1400 US.
    http://www.brpguns.com/mg42-semi-receiver-parts/

absolutely a very nice and fine LMG and still in use by GA today - crew served and in light role, lots of time on them Full Auto :0)