Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 IDF Tavor Course Dates and Details

Done, registered for Abbotsford! See you there...

nice to see there are 2 courses in BC !

I'd like to register for the Chilliwack April 30-May1 course, but it doesn't seem to be available on your website. Is that because the range isn't confirmed yet? Really looking forward to it!

Booking in for the Abby course. FYI the price is in USD, so keep exchange rate and currency conversion costs on your credit cards in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SBS_ICEMAN View Post
    Booking in for the Abby course. FYI the price is in USD, so keep exchange rate and currency conversion costs on your credit cards in mind.
    Yes! All our prices are in USD! Sorry guys, but part of our e-commerce system means we have to do everything in an international standard. We'll adjust the courses as we go, but our goal is to keep it right in and around the $500 CAD mark. Thanks for understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Alois Hammer View Post
    I'd like to register for the Chilliwack April 30-May1 course, but it doesn't seem to be available on your website. Is that because the range isn't confirmed yet? Really looking forward to it!
    Yes! Sorry about that! Give us 8 hours and we hope to have it all squared away.

For day 2 make sure to bring knee pads and elbow pads.

I realize that PT means physical training... can anyone provide an idea of the standards required to met? Already signed up...

CGN Regular
    A one on one course, at my club, with lovie?! I'd run out and get a tavor but I think I'd get all nervous and insecure and shoot one of my toes off :/

Quote Originally Posted by Geer_Hoor View Post
    I realize that PT means physical training... can anyone provide an idea of the standards required to met? Already signed up...
    One of our previous students put together a great AAR that should give you some idea: http://tv-presspass.com/idf-tavor-1-...action-review/

You can also take a look at some of the discussion on our first course discussion thread: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ppening!/page9

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    A one on one course, at my club, with lovie?! I'd run out and get a tavor but I think I'd get all nervous and insecure and shoot one of my toes off :/
    We're currently talking about having at least one loaner Tavor on hand for each course. If you're interested in coming, but don't have a rifle, don't be afraid to send us a PM/email

CGN Regular
    I register but I think I order the size of the T.shirt wrong. Should I just come on that date and exchange the correct size?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast