Thread: BCL/MH Reloading Sale - until Sept 28

Supporting Dealer

BCL/MH Reloading Sale - until Sept 28

In support of the BCL/MH accuracy test, how about a sale on the components used?

Hrn 30cal 150gr FMJBT $275/1000 - for my Sept booking which I will see later in Oct.

PRVI 308 brass... tough, well made and very strong. $65/100... sale $57/100 while stocks last... can do bulk orders. Competed with this brass for several years and can provide podium winning accuracy.

Win 308 brass. Nice stuff and well priced. $35/50... sale $30/50. Down to 9 bags instock.

Thinking about getting into reloading? Can offer ALL options from all major brands... Let me help you build a package that will give you the best performance for money spent. Can mix and match brands, parts and styles.

Need some other reloading components? Bullets, brass, etc... all possible and at some of the best prices in Canada. Got a bunch of heavier 30cal bullets here from Berger, Sierra, Nosler and Hrn... 175gr to 230gr.

PM or Email.

Thanks

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey Jerry, what's your price on 300wsm brass, PRVI and/or Winchester (or anything else that compares to the stuff you curently have on sale but for 300wsm)?

Supporting Dealer
    Win is $58/bag of 50 plus ship and tax.

PM or email to order.

Available for Sept booking if ordered now... I will see this shipment later in Oct.

Thanks

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM