Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms-AR Magazine Adapter

Ordered one, Thanks for bringing them to the market. whiner is always whine.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmik View Post
    I'll buy that !!
    Still waiting for permission from on high (ON CFO) to receive the FAMAE rifles. It'll probably be a few weeks still.

Also in other news, it looks like these work in the Swiss Stgw90. Hopefully I can get a customer to do a full auto test soon

Expired Business Member
    Email me at alex@gsdesigns.ca if you want to be a product tester for the FAMAE adapter.

Been trying to get through to GSdesigns via their website contact page. Three separate messages sent over the last month - no responses to date. Are they still in business?

Would like to order one of these as long as it still comes with the rear stabilizing piece.

I am in the market for a non restricted black rifle and have always wanted a Swiss arms, that being said I would prefer something that uses 10 round pistol mags. Now my question is if the magazines need to be modified for this adaptor would this make the magazine prohibited?

Quote Originally Posted by metiet View Post
    I am in the market for a non restricted black rifle and have always wanted a Swiss arms, that being said I would prefer something that uses 10 round pistol mags. Now my question is if the magazines need to be modified for this adaptor would this make the magazine prohibited?
    Yes, you'd be doing something illegal. You can modify a firearm but can't modify a 10-round magazine to fit a semi-auto rifle.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by metiet View Post
    You just need to do a little bit of filing on the mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Double post.

Thanks for the quick responses

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast