Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What would happen if SKS disappear from market in Canada (westrifle.com)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Like many before you, your sig line will haunt you. Nice import thread by the way.

Pink at night, sailors delight.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by teknition View Post
    Price/availability of the rifle doesn't matter. Follow the cheap ammo and you will have your answer grasshopper.

And you have discovered the true reason for the SKS popularity, Until the next great cheap craze.

According to the Liberals Canada would be a safer place. The Criminals would all be under control and the the RCMP could control, I mean protect us and we could all unite and play together in one big rainbow sandbox .Cough cough hack barf

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Anything semi auto is on that list
    It'll take a major incident with a semi and Canada will go full-uk on semis.
    I expect handguns, semis and short barreled rifles and shotguns (bbls < 16") to be gone before the end of the LPCs second majority mandate in 2023.

Expired Business Member
    Unless we unite. People should voice their opinion.

Sks are almost gone from a market now. Everyone who has them uses them for fun shooting but soon Russian sks will disappear from the market.

Go buy some today. Prices are going up all the time. Look what happened to SvT 40 $1000.00 each

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    According to the Liberals Canada would be a safer place. The Criminals would all be under control and the the RCMP could control, I mean protect us and we could all unite and play together in one big rainbow sandbox .Cough cough hack barf
    please no rainbow sandboxes

Do your scare mongering posts generate much business ? Who cares if they'll be around in the future. They're hardly a collectors piece, I'd say they're a disposable firearm. shoot it for a while then move on.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahk Hunter View Post
    Do your scare mongering posts generate much business ? Who cares if they'll be around in the future. They're hardly a collectors piece, I'd say they're a disposable firearm. shoot it for a while then move on.

Hahahahahah that truly is the best way to look at it lol that will help with the pain of those who own sks rifles

But seriously 200$ sks is 500$ in the US used ! So it's not a great rifle but it's not actually horrible either.

CGN Regular
    It seems to me almost every one that wants one has one and the market is weak for them now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahk Hunter View Post
    Do your scare mongering posts generate much business .
    .haha Exactly what came to mind- I wonder if they kept a SKS sales chart since they started this- oh & the $1000 SVT's- I see some in the +/-$600 range right now.