M-305 rifles

My original M-305 had a canted sight. A new NM flash hider fixed it.

I don't know if anyone on CGN ever ran a poll as to whether 305 owners had bad flash hiders or out of index barrels. It'd be interesting to see which is the more common issue. I'd wager it's the flash hider.

I had BOTH

Just got my type 2 delivered. No indexing issues, just the front site pushed all the way over to the right in its seat. Easy fix.
Thanks for the great deal on this! Range day tomorrow.

Combo 4 is now available
comes with a 4-16 scope

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=91773
C-M305-COMBO-4.jpg

I see some are still available. Has anyone had issues with the slightly offset front sight? Was it an easy fix for those that did? Any links to videos that who this fix?

Just got my type 2 delivered. No indexing issues, just the front site pushed all the way over to the right in its seat. Easy fix.
Thanks for the great deal on this! Range day tomorrow.

but have you shot it yet? Usually the site is cranked to one side to make up for a poorly indexed barrel.. Then you end up with little or no adjustment from one side of the rear sight also.

They cranked it over so as to hit a target at ?? 100 meters probably ? My bet is that you center the front and rear sights and you end up shooting 3 feet to one side at a 100 meters. I hope I am mistaken, but this was my experience (from another dealer NOT Marstar) It was only out 2-3 degrees, but enough to screw up the sight system and p*ss me off :)

I see some are still available. Has anyone had issues with the slightly offset front sight? Was it an easy fix for those that did? Any links to videos that who this fix?

I got mine, the barrel was over indexed. I think the front sight was offset to compensate for the improper indexing on the barrel.

Most of these guns came with theses issues , if you didn't have one you got the other ...... The guys were commenting earlier on a m-14 class and I did one with 45acp and had a really good time I then had all the issues ( both real and imaginary )with my 305 dealt with by a very knowledgable professional and I fully understand the gun on a much deeper level now . Also it was a great winter project ! I haven't seen a deal this good since I got mine for 450$ from another cgn sponsor , way to go marstars!

Back
Top Bottom