Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX160 NON RESTRICTED only 399.99USD

BANNED
    Last edited by goudurix; 06-21-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goudurix View Post
    Does it come with the hard case?

I would be intersted in one if I could get one in 223, 308 or SKS caliber. Can we get these in Canada, or only in .22?

Quote Originally Posted by euphonychild View Post
    I would be intersted in one if I could get one in 223, 308 or SKS caliber. Can we get these in Canada, or only in .22?
    Unfortunately the ARX 100 is prohibited in Canada:
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-22-AND-ARX100
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 05-28-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Can you source these regularly? I am out of the country until August but want one for sure and would put down a deposit or whatever you would require to have one at my door when I land. I'd be interested in a flat dark earth model if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown01 View Post
    Can you source these regularly? I am out of the country until August but want one for sure and would put down a deposit or whatever you would require to have one at my door when I land. I'd be interested in a flat dark earth model if possible.
    Yes we have these in stock regularly. I have not seen an FDE model available yet..

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Please link me an e-mail to whom I can get in touch with to place a deposit while I am away to reserve one, I cannot access the website through the link provided for whatever reason. Black and blued is fine with me (I saw an FDE version on Youtube, did not make it up let it be known lol). Thanks IRG!

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown01 View Post
    Please link me an e-mail to whom I can get in touch with to place a deposit while I am away to reserve one, I cannot access the website through the link provided for whatever reason. Black and blued is fine with me (I saw an FDE version on Youtube, did not make it up let it be known lol). Thanks IRG!
    please email either spencer@irunguns.ca or bower@irunguns.ca and one of our Canadian sales staff will be happy to assist you!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Beretta ARX-160 for delivery in late August-Early September

Thank you sir! E-mail sent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is it just me or did it say a 1-7 twist in the .22LR ? Surely a typo meant for .223 as a .22 LR should be 1-16" Harold

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast