Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX160 NON RESTRICTED only 399.99USD

Hi, I just placed an order for the ARX 160 .22 on your www.irunguns.com site and is my first time ordering from your store. It did not ask me for my PAL number, is this normal procedure? I'm assuming that I will be required to provide proof of PAL at some point before receiving the gun, is there anything I should do to help make the transaction as seamless as possible? Also, after I completed the order i noticed that the gun was out of stock on your Canadian store at www.irunguns.ca. Would this affect my order from your US store?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thonpate View Post
    Hi, I just placed an order for the ARX 160 .22 on your www.irunguns.com site and is my first time ordering from your store. It did not ask me for my PAL number, is this normal procedure? I'm assuming that I will be required to provide proof of PAL at some point before receiving the gun, is there anything I should do to help make the transaction as seamless as possible? Also, after I completed the order i noticed that the gun was out of stock on your Canadian store at www.irunguns.ca. Would this affect my order from your US store?

Thanks.
    You need to make an account on the Canadian site as well, that is where you input your PAL info and also pay for the taxes and shipping to your address.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    You need to make an account on the Canadian site as well, that is where you input your PAL info and also pay for the taxes and shipping to your address.
    Thank you, I just registered my account. I guess now I just wait for the confirmation email with any outstanding fees and taxes then pay for it. Do I have to fill out that import process information form right away as well?

Quote Originally Posted by thonpate View Post
    Thank you, I just registered my account. I guess now I just wait for the confirmation email with any outstanding fees and taxes then pay for it. Do I have to fill out that import process information form right away as well?
    No, the import form is for third party firearms not sold by irunguns. You should be all set at this point. You will receive an email in a couple of weeks to pay for shipping and taxes and then the wait begins lol. You'll love that arx160 I purchased one a couple of months ago and I love it. You may want to order a few extra mags while u still have the chance because you won't be finding any in Canada it seems... trust me I've called a lot of stores looking for them from Alberta to Ontario lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    Mine just arrived today. Thanks IRG!

I thought that image at the top in IRG's advertising looked a little short in the barrel department to be an 18" barrel, but now that I see yours I can tell it was probably a 16" model and definitely not the 18" model like your fine rifle.

Happy shooting and please let us know how it's reliability/accuracy is...

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    What's the length overall and folded?

I bought this rifle about a month ago.
    It's incredible.
    I use remington golden bullets it went through 600 rounds no failure.
    I used some old rimfire ammo my neighbour had he said it was 20 odd years old and had been laying around in his garage. The arx 160 ate it up off 100 rounds of odd ammo i had 1 ftf and i blame the ammo.
    Ejection is crisp and distance is deep.
    My indoor range is 30 meters and despite the military style squishy trigger i shoot a nickle size cloverleaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E Gun View Post
    Thanks for the heads up fenceline. I have ordered 6 Colt M4-22 mags for the ARX (2x10, 2x20 & 2x30)
    Cheers
    TEG

ps: while on the IRG US website I noticed the ARX pistol is very affordable right now:

$273.14 USD (reg $545)
    If the ARX rifle meets expectations I may have to get one of these and install a rifle stock on it.

Ok then the B&T TP9 is classed a pistol in the US - We want 10 round magazines!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed-In View Post
    .....Happy shooting and please let us know how it's reliability/accuracy is...
    Cheers D
    See this thread: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...eretta-ARX-160

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    What's the length overall and folded?
    folded: 27 5/8"
    unfolded: 33 3/4" - 36 3/8"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast