Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you claim your place on top of the CASSL...? **NEW INFO**

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Shmoo View Post
    This sounds like fun, bonus for running a non-holster section.

Sadly I think my ATT is up due to letting my membership expire at another club, plus Silverdale wouldn't let me bring my restricted anyways.
    PM sent Mr Shmoo.

Also, we made the no holster section available so that people who want to get a taste of a competition can still do so before they commit to further training and / or purchasing equipment they may not need.

Expired Business Member
    We're about 1/3 booked for next weekends competition shoot.

Also, we're over 60% booked for our 2016 season already!! Get yourself registered for the course(s) you're intrested in before it's to late!!!

Expired Business Member
    New info in first post

This was a great event, and I had a great time. Thank you very much to TDSA for organizing it.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kedirkin View Post
    This was a great event, and I had a great time. Thank you very much to TDSA for organizing it.

We are glad you had a good time. You're very welcome. It was our pleasure.

Hi TDSA crew and the sponsors,

Thank you so much for the event, it was great fun and definitely enjoyed by all.
    Well run and organized, and lots of fun shooting steel at the end of the day.

Anyone who hasn't come out to a TDSA event and is looking to have some fun, and pick up a few tips along the way definitely give it a go for the next event!

Thanks again!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kedirkin View Post
    This, and the Silverdale fee was actually only 10$ not 20$. So Bonus :D

CGN Regular
    I had a blast, weather was perfect minus a little bit of wind, and the TDSA guys were great. Hopefully next time I can bring my own piece, although Corie's G34 was niiiiiiice (minus that silly mag release).
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

Expired Business Member
    Hello everyone ,

I just wanted to post some numbers from yesterday's CASSL match.

We had 30 people register for the event, but only 16 people made it out. We ran our 2 stages and then ran a head to head eliminator round to determine the winner.

We awarded a free course to the winners of the holster and non holster partisipants.

We also gave away a free course along with several prizes that were donated from our wonderful sponsors.

A big thanks to Silverdale Gun Club , Lanz Shooting Supplies, Wolf Ammo, Select Shooting Supplies, GoFast Shooting Supplies, TDSA Canada, Code of Arms and Sinister Paint

Last but not least, we raised $640 for the Make A Wish Foundation. So a HUGE thanks to all who came out and bought raffle tickets.

All winners that were not present for the raffle will be contacted shortly.

Cheers,

Aaron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12