Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 123133135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1521

Thread: So..............did you get one?

So in my blind panic to get my order in, I got the address wrong and it came all the way across Canada only to go all the way back again. The rifle has now traveled more than I have. It shipped almost next day the first time and now it will ship again almost next day again.
    Thank you Wolverine supplies.

While I was wondering what was taking so long for my rifle to travel from Manitoba to B.C. I decided to look at the shipment tracking site, to see where it was at today. Apparently it arrived in Vancouver on April 20th. It all makes sense now. Next time I'll avoid shipping through the "green" province on their civic holiday. Hah.

Anybody have some paint chipped off from the charging handle knob? Now that I notice it, it sticks out like a sore thumb whenever I look at it

Quote Originally Posted by mistified View Post
    Anybody have some paint chipped off from the charging handle knob? Now that I notice it, it sticks out like a sore thumb whenever I look at it
    Mine has a little bit paint chipped off on the front sight base. I'm planning to touch it up. Check out this link.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-up-Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzards View Post
    Mine has a little bit paint chipped off on the front sight base. I'm planning to touch it up. Check out this link.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-up-Suggestion
    Thanks! Off to the hardware store I go

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    Yep, mine has a little rub here and there too (certainly nothing I cannot attribute to sliding around in the box during delivery).

As I have no intention of hijacking this thread, if anyone has ever had their baby (not just an 858) refinished by a firm, and is impressed enough with the job to endorse their work - PM me.

I'm still up in the air as to if I wanna have a workhorse or princess.

Abby

Got my folding stock from Czechoslovakia today. No import fees upon delivery. Very stiff and gritty joint. Took it apart and cleaned it and now it's smooth as butter. To take the folding stock apart, you simply unscrew the button until it comes loose. I used channel locks and a piece of cloth to protect the metal. Be careful not to lose the spring that's inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby64 View Post
    Got my folding stock from Czechoslovakia today. No import fees upon delivery. Very stiff and gritty joint. Took it apart and cleaned it and now it's smooth as butter. To take the folding stock apart, you simply unscrew the button until it comes loose. I used channel locks and a piece of cloth to protect the metal. Be careful not to lose the spring that's inside.
    Got mine as well we must have ordered from the same ebay user haha I'm very happy with my folding stock, 50$ to the door with no extra fees, small amount of paint wear on the shoulder area but thats to be expected. Very nice stock and superb rifle from Wolverine, could not be happier with this purchase, now for some wood furniture!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    hey can anyone get their bayonet scabbard to actually fasten around the handle??? mine are all too tight and wont reach including the brand new one from wolverene
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

Soak it in hot water and stretch it