Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 128138140141142143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1521

Thread: So..............did you get one?

Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    Original military issue is grey as well, probably since 1958...
    Well then, historically accurate!
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by BlkPwdrBud View Post
    Well I guess i was one of the luckey ones...
    I'm looking for a decent muzzle brake for it if anyone has a spare. If I could lay my hands on a 14x1 mm tap i will make one on my trusty lathe, but i would sooner buy one.
    CZ or VZ muzzle breaks are available from nearly everyone -- except Wolverine . Look at some of the other CGN sponsors.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

So, has everyone got their rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    So, has everyone got their rifles?
    Waiting for mine, they said the magwell adapter should be installed around today and sent out. I'm getting restless!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojavestrangler View Post
    Waiting for mine, they said the magwell adapter should be installed around today and sent out. I'm getting restless!
    I would be too but mine came a few days after the sale. I haven't shot it yet. Made the mistake of selling my ammo when I sold my SKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotvw1 View Post
    I would be too but mine came a few days after the sale. I haven't shot it yet. Made the mistake of selling my ammo when I sold my SKS.
    Yeah I think im just going to buy a small amount and wait for Canada ammo's shipment to come in. I bought a semi auto shotgun that was on sale and me and my friend spent the afternoon shooting clays so I'm sated for now haha.

Just brought my CZ858 to the range. Some FTFs, and sometimes the trigger does not get recocked despite cycling the action. Is this called the gremlin? It's happened enough that it got annoying with 40 rounds of 7.62x39 non corrosive norinco silver box

Got mine and I'm very impressed. What a great value. Everything looks new.
    I didn't know how small and light the rifle is. It's smaller, shorter and far more handy than the SKS.
    All the stories about how difficult the safety was over blown. It's not right under your thumb but I find it right under the index finger and it's easy to just roll the hand forward and take the safety off.
    Trigger was also better than I expected. Pistol grip is oddly small however.
    So now I want a Romanian style foregrip.

Ok..but that little oiler bottle is just over designed and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by mistified View Post
    Just brought my CZ858 to the range. Some FTFs, and sometimes the trigger does not get recocked despite cycling the action. Is this called the gremlin? It's happened enough that it got annoying with 40 rounds of 7.62x39 non corrosive norinco silver box
    Could that be happening because of the ammo? I've only shot Barnaul Non Corr. through mine so far but I haven't had a hitch. I never trust anything that comes from China these days but maybe I'm just paranoid.