Page 134 of 153 FirstFirst ... 114124126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1521

Thread: So..............did you get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Are you sure that prefix is C? What's the year of manufacture (two numbers stamped on the left side of the rear sight)?

The prefix on my earlier Shadow was AXXXXXX (manuf in 2007 or 2008 if I remember correctly). I now have a Shadowmate with a test target dated Jan. 2014 that has serial B417xxx and a Tac Sport Orange in 9mm with a test target dated June 2015 with serial B753xxx. So roughly 300,000 firearms manuf. a year or 25,000 a month if I do the math. The CZ858's pictured here have a B190xxx to B200xxx average serial # and test target dated around April 2013 from what I can see. That would put your C prefix 858 to be manufactured in late 2016?
    Yes you are right the serial is B191xxx, sorry about the confusion.
    Cheers
    NON SERVIAM

With the way the sale on those went, I think anyone who bought one with no intention on using it thereby screwing over a real buyer is pretty friggin low and if I were a mod I would pull your ad on EE and ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    With the way the sale on those went, I think anyone who bought one with no intention on using it thereby screwing over a real buyer is pretty friggin low and if I were a mod I would pull your ad on EE and ban you.
    Read post 1316
    Proud union member of UA Local 628 Plumbers, Steamfitters, & Welders

CGN Regular
    man there are a lot of people who are butt hurt over this. Seriously I bet there were 2000 people wanting 400 rifles. Get over it, its done. There was gonna be a ton of people who didn't get a rifle. Regardless if this guy has put a crazy price on his item, whats banning him gonna do. There were probably a couple people who bought them for resale, still leaves 397 rifles who found a good home. The greater majority found a rifle for life and good on em. Congrats to the people who got one, I went on just to see how the site was doing and my computer went full retard lol.

JoeMan those mag couplers are looking good brother

if I were a mod I would pull your ad on EE and ban you.
    WoW. Im speechless...

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    man there are a lot of people who are butt hurt over this. Seriously I bet there were 2000 people wanting 400 rifles. Get over it, its done. There was gonna be a ton of people who didn't get a rifle. Regardless if this guy has put a crazy price on his item, whats banning him gonna do. There were probably a couple people who bought them for resale, still leaves 397 rifles who found a good home. The greater majority found a rifle for life and good on em. Congrats to the people who got one, I went on just to see how the site was doing and my computer went full retard lol.

I agree for the most part, but if you were just going to resell it, at least have the class to wait a few weeks or months...some people still haven't received their rifles from the sale yet!

I also agree on the couplers, had to go back and look at them. I might have to pick up a set of those!

LOL no offense you sound like a Liberal, ban this, ban that...just saying

He paid for it, it is his property who are you to dictate what he does with it?

I have 2 NR 858's already in the safe, I am not sure if I am going to shoot this new one from Wolverine, does that make me not a real buyer too? Should the Mods ban me as well?
    Last edited by josey wales; 04-19-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Man people are bashing a guy for trying to sell his property, for a price he wants. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. I don't think it is in good taste, but it's his rifle to sell at what ever price he tries to get for it. Lets get this thread back on track.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post

It was good timing. The couplers and rifle arrived at exactly the same time.
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Anybody else got a worn full tang bayonet?