Page 129 of 153 FirstFirst ... 109119121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137139149 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1521

Thread: So..............did you get one?

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalHater View Post
    Get wolverine to file a claim, They will reimburse shipping :-)
    Yes, it might even get a " postie" unemployed as well. What a mockery on gun control!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Ok! Picked up mine a couple of hours ago from the PO, whooo!

Got one with a dark red furniture and the U shape FS, exactly like I was hoping to get. The finish is a thick dark grey that look very sturdy. The bayo, scabbard, sling and mag pouch are brand new. Three out of four mags are new with one that shows some rubbing on the back of the floorplate like if it was resting on a concrete table or rest when the test shot were taken.

The test target was shot from 100 meters and shows two low shots at 8 & 6 o'clock that were probably shot first to zero the rifle to POA, the last four shots taken are pretty much dead center in the ring and a tad over 2.5" CtC, with who knows what type of ammo, probably military ball. No date or shooter's name stamped, only the serial # and signature of the shooter beside written on the bottom of the test target. A cross with "SB2" written beside the bullseye dot in the circle is shown anyone knows what it means (point of aim, two shots to zeroed)?

Another thing I've noticed is that this one is in the B252xxx range witch is pretty high, probably one of the last ones manuf. in 2013. I've seen one with #B236732 here, anyone with an higher serial #?

All in all, I'm delighted with my purchase. Thanks to the fine folks at Wolverine Supplies for making another happy customer.

Now, here's the ####:

Last edited by Harry Callahan; 04-18-2016 at 11:12 PM.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

I feel stupid. I have no idea how this sling works.

The buckle end goes to the butt. Feed the sling through the buckle and the leather end gets attached to the front with the cufflink
    Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded.... They shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them. John Wayne

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by secondstrike View Post
    I feel stupid. I have no idea how this sling works.
    check out the picture posted on page 122 post#1218, should give you a good idea how it should work

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post

Another thing I've noticed is that this one is in the B252xxx range witch is pretty high, probably one of the last ones manuf. in 2013. I've seen one with #B236732 here, anyone with an higher serial #?
    Mine is C191xxx
    Last edited by FSB; 04-19-2016 at 08:05 AM.
    NON SERVIAM

My serial # B186xxx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    Ive seen B262xxx so higher then yours maybe John can tell us the highest serial #
    Ok! Picked up mine a couple of hours ago from the PO, whooo!

Got one with a dark red furniture and the U shape FS, exactly like I was hoping to get. The finish is a thick dark grey that look very sturdy. The bayo, scabbard, sling and mag pouch are brand new. Three out of four mags are new with one that shows some rubbing on the back of the floorplate like if it was resting on a concrete table or rest when the test shot were taken.

The test target was shot from 100 meters and shows two low shots at 8 & 6 o'clock that were probably shot first to zero the rifle to POA, the last four shots taken are pretty much dead center in the ring and a tad over 2.5" CtC, with who knows what type of ammo, probably military ball. No date or shooter's name stamped, only the serial # and signature of the shooter beside written on the bottom of the test target. A cross with "SB2" written beside the bullseye dot in the circle is shown anyone knows what it means (point of aim, two shots to zeroed)?

All in all, I'm delighted with my purchase. Thanks to the fine folks at Wolverine Supplies for making another happy customer.

Now, here's the ####:

I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FSB View Post
    Mine is C191310
    Are you sure that prefix is C? What's the year of manufacture (two numbers stamped on the left side of the rear sight)?

The prefix on my earlier Shadow was AXXXXXX (manuf in 2007 or 2008 if I remember correctly). I now have a Shadowmate with a test target dated Jan. 2014 that has serial B417xxx and a Tac Sport Orange in 9mm with a test target dated June 2015 with serial B753xxx. So roughly 300,000 firearms manuf. a year or 25,000 a month if I do the math. The CZ858's pictured here have a B190xxx to B200xxx average serial # and test target dated around April 2013 from what I can see. That would put your C prefix 858 to be manufactured in late 2016?
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 04-19-2016 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Corrected dates

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

I missed out ( was 40,000 feet in the air), but I see someone put one up on the EE for $1600, so I have that option.

Guns looks great guys!