Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: So..............did you get one?

Hi Grumpy, did you feed the Hamster in the power wheel? He is looking kind of sickly to me, he was expected to be in top shape for noon, if doesn't smarten up we may have to postpone the sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hi Grumpy, did you feed the Hamster in the power wheel? He is looking kind of sickly to me, he was expected to be in top shape for noon, if doesn't smarten up we may have to postpone the sale.
    Are you kidding me? The most important gun purchase of my life and all you have is a single hamster to provide power? I was expecting at least a group of rats, if not a couple guinea pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Are you kidding me? The most important gun purchase of my life and all you have is a single hamster to provide power? I was expecting at least a group of rats, if not a couple guinea pigs.
    Hercules has out performed all the previous Hamster we have had, I don't understand him, he seems to be fading fast, his timing is simply not the greatest.

Business Member Rep
    Just got back in from testing the Kwik rail. Went out to 100 yards once I got the 1-4 sighted in and got 3 shots touching each other with the first 3 shots. Should have quit there. Figured, let's get an awesome 5 shot group. All I will say is B#*!!0cks. I will try to get a full review done including installation next week. Looks to be an awesome upgrade for you guys lucky enough to snag one and need a little optical help like I do.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hercules has out performed all the previous Hamster we have had, I don't understand him, he seems to be fading fast, his timing is simply not the greatest.
    Well, I don't know how to put this, but for the good of the sale....

I've seen a pissed off wolverine run. FAST! I'm sure there is a young wolverine around you can get fired up for a few minutes....might have to make a bigger wheel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    Well, I don't know how to put this, but for the good of the sale....

I've seen a pissed off wolverine run. FAST! I'm sure there is a young wolverine around you can get fired up for a few minutes....might have to make a bigger wheel though.
    The only Wolverine in the store is stuffed, I think it would take more than ###### to get him fired up, no I think maybe we should postpone things if old Hercules does brighten up.

So on the website where we order at noon will the "out of stock" change to "in stock" or will there be a special place to make the order??
    G96 is my cologne

Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger View Post
    So on the website where we order at noon will the "out of stock" change to "in stock" or will there be a special place to make the order??
    It will change to in stock on the same page up now. They answered this in one of the other threads already.

BANNED
    anyone know how to pre load their credit card info on site or do you gotta wait till checkout?

All Set here at the office, I have the system fired up and my finger on the button. Good luck to everyone.