Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice let's go 2 court

Thread: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice let's go 2 court

Tags: None
  1. gh0stly1 said:

Thumbs down Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice let's go 2 court

Hi North Sylva,

Expect a call from me tomorrow.

I just got back from the range, the first opportunity I've had to go in MONTHS. Somewhat infuriatingly my PPS-50 STILL doesn't work. This is after 2 SEPARATE WARRANTY RETURNS.

I get that you don't like me because I'm not happy to let you sit around repairing my gun with no updates for 4 months (the first time I sent it in), you made this eminently clear when you included a "Let's keep the gun longer than we have to because we don't like him, 'Karma's a #####' message" with the second return (perhaps learn how to delete internal memos from customer forms), frankly I don't care. All I asked then is all I ask now, that you complete your contractual duties as the warranty centre and fix the gun.

To remind you guys:

The first time: Light strikes
    The second time: Broken firing pin
    Now: Light strikes AGAIN. Not just one or two, but EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

I get the game you play, it isn't that difficult to: Do a bad job and hope the person doesn't get to try out their gun again until their warranty period is over. I understand this keeps your margins nice and high because you have less cost (what with not actually repairing things).

In case I'm not being clear -- My next step is to bring a claim based around third party rights (ask your legal team what this means). If that doesn't work then I will find a different avenue, be it product liability, assumption of liability, or even malicious falsehood (let us remember your last letter to me, "Karma's a #####"), where there is a will and a willfully negligent party, there is a way.

I'm done with the games, hopefully we can have a productive discussion tomorrow leading to an actual repair, if not then it will be my pleasure to effect personal service upon you ASAP.

p.s. I wonder what the Star would have to say about a major Toronto gun distributor doing shoddy & potentially dangerous repair work. I'm very aware I'm not the only one who has had issues with you, and I am happy enough to seek the others out.
  2. Bigvern said:
    This sounds juicy
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!
  3. Light Infantry said:
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stly1 View Post
    "Let's keep the gun longer than we have to because we don't like him, 'Karma's a #####' message"
    Did they actually have this in the message sent back to you??!!
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

bfiles said:
    Oh boy!!!!!!!!! And yes ^^^^^^
    I remember that thread
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

StoneHorse said:

LeducAb said:
    Oh wow
  7. cdm123 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Oh boy!!!!!!!!! And yes ^^^^^^
    I remember that thread
    Link?
  8. Hornblower_83 said:
    Oh my........

9x19p said:
    It sucks having to deal with bullsh!t service. "We can't find anything wrong", half the time I wonder if they even look.

You sound like a guy who gets sh!t done. I dig it.
    Good luck

Did you really get an inside memo that read what you've said?
    I'm not asking to see it but I hope you can back it up.

VanIsleCam said:
    This should be good!