We send all of our students an anonymous online survey at the completion of each course. 48 students filled out the survey in 2015 and here's is how they responded to our questions. These are the raw, unfiltered, results.

How much did your skills improve by taking a TDSA Canada course?
Wow, I'm a brand new shooter! 19.15% 9
A lot 70.21% 33
Somewhat 10.64% 5
Not at all 0.00% 0

How skilled were the TDSA instructors?
Extremely skilled 62.50% 30
Very skilled 35.42% 17
Moderately skilled 0.00% 0
Slightly skilled 0.00% 0
Not at all skilled 2.08% 1

How likely are you to take another TDSA Canada course?
Very likely 91.67% 44
Somewhat likely 8.33% 4
Not sure 0.00% 0
Somewhat unlikely 0.00% 0
Not in a million years 0.00% 0

How likely would you be to recommend TDSA Canada to a family member or friend?
Very likely 93.75% 45
Somewhat likely 4.17% 2
Not sure 0.00% 0
Somewhat unlikely 0.00% 0
Not in a million years 2.08% 1

Was the class better than what you expected, worse than what you expected, or about what you expected?
Much better 45.83% 22
Somewhat better 22.92% 11
Slightly better 6.25% 3
About what was expected 25.00% 12
Slightly worse 0.00% 0
Somewhat worse 0.00% 0
Much worse 0.00% 0

How prepared were the instructors?
Extremely prepared 66.67% 32
Very prepared 33.33% 16
Moderately prepared 0.00% 0
Slightly prepared 0.00% 0
Not at all prepared 0.00% 0

How free did you feel to make mistakes at the class?
Extremely free 39.13% 18
Very free 41.30% 19
Moderately free 8.70% 4
Slightly free 4.35% 2
Not at all free 6.52% 3

How would you rate the course?
Excellent 85.42% 41
Very good 14.58% 7
Good 0.00% 0
Fair 0.00% 0
Poor 0.00% 0

How safe did you feel at the course?
Extremely safe 68.75% 33
Very safe 31.25% 15
Somewhat safe 0.00% 0
Slightly safe 0.00% 0
Not at all safe 0.00% 0

Do you have any other commends, feedback or a testimonial we could publish on our website?
  • Some parts of the course could have had explanations ahead of the drill to better understand why a particular drill was being run. A few times, the drills felt confusing and pointless, as in "why am I doing this thing, it's not making sense."
  • I really appreciated the way the instructors worked. Multiple lines allowed for going to multiple different instructors for each task to get the benefits of all the instructors knowledge. Very little waiting to shoot as fast as you can reload you magazines I was back up there practicing.
  • Everyone was very professional and I will be taking Advance pistol 2. The weather was crap, but the mood of the instructors had the class on a high. There where a few too many of us, but I still managed 700 rounds. A great day and looking forward to AP 2.
  • A great day, will definitely take another course.
  • This was a game changing class for me. The team pin pointed my bad habits and grip problem in minutes. I spent the rest of the day improving and building on the new knowledge I had acquired. I recommend this course to everyone interested in learning the right way to do things. I am a skilled shooter today because of this class....... and it was really fun!! - Mike
  • If you want to learn how to shoot and to shoot properly and accurately. You need to take this course.
  • Wish we had more shooting time
  • Great course and instructors. While the subject matter was very serious the instructors added enough humor to keep everybody light and having fun. Looking forward to part 2.
  • As an experienced old school shooter this couse taught me that hunting and tactical shooting are two very different Disciplines. The two instructors truly enjoyed teaching and brought that inthusiasm to this course which made the day go by to fast. Can't wait until next years dates.
  • Safe and open learning environment where I learned how to setup a solid shooting platform which allowed me to push my AR to the limit. Many new skills and techniques learned that will be the foundation for ongoing improvements. A must course if you own an AR.
  • I am relatively new to this sport so wanted to take this course to learn the proper set-up and techniques as a foundation to future development (and avoid developing bad habits). This course exceeded my expectations and provided a safe and open learning environment. My skill level significantly improved as a result of taking this course. Ed
  • Tac Rifle II to me was by far the most rewarding course I've taken with TDSA. The skills drilled into you in AP I and Tac Rifle I come together and the bigger picture becomes clearer as to why things are taught a certain way. Highly recommended.
  • 2nd time taking this course
  • Hi, I'm very satisfied having completed my third course offered by TDSA. And in one week time I'm scheduled to attend the my fourth course, PR-1.I'm looking forward to another course next year Dynamic Shotgun-1 and my only request is that when possible TDSA should offer training courses on Saturdays so those who have regular work can rest-up by Monday. I hope TDSA don't run out of gas and continue providing training courses as such.
  • Easy to learn through excellent instruction.
  • All i can say I can't wait for the tactical part 2! If you guys have any upcoming event competitions let us know! And one more thing i need help of sourcesing parts! I need to build a light weight AR! If you could do that it would be owe some thanks cheers Eugene Cube
  • Knowledge and skills of all the instructors was second to none. I would definitely recommend TDSACANADA to my friends and I will definitely be back to take other courses and further my skills Kevin
  • Great course great instructors! I really wish you were offering another AP2 course as I would register 100%. Maybe next year... Please feel free to contact me for a testimonial/reference.
  • The course gave me the requisite skills and confidence to properly handle a 12 gauge pump action shotgun, especially correct stance and technique to deal with the relatively heavy recoil. The 'tactical' aspects of the instruction made the course a whole lot more fun! An the instructors were great! Tom
  • The instructors of Dynamic Shotgun course we're knowledgeable and very good teachers. You could tell they really love what they do. Scott showed us some techniques to improve speed and believe me they work. An hour into the course I was shooting my Mossberg pump almost as fast as a semi auto which I didn't think was possible. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve there speed and accuracy on a shotgun.
  • Thanks guys for awesome class, looking forward for next one.
  • Because this was the second course my son and I took withTDSA in a short period of time we knew what to expect from the get go and I think that had us relaxed and we enjoyed ourselves way more.
  • I had a great time! Many valuable lessons and food for thought. Great to really put gear through its paces in order to better understand systems employed. Instructors, what can I say. Top notch, professional. Both had great attitudes and both had a very humble approach that was geared towards improving each students abilities. Money well spent. Look forward to taking more courses. Great job, appreciate the time and effort put in to make me better. Mark
  • I liked the course. Thank you guys for your expertise and patience.
  • I was a brand new shooter, taking this course to get more familiar with my gun in every aspect. I had understood that we would fire lots of ammo and would focus on safety, target acquisition and speed. These guys had a way of seeing the little details of what I was doing, make the correct comments to fix it, and kept pushing for improvement without discouraging the group in any way. I highly recommend this course for newbies or anyone who wants to improve their skills. We all watched the more skilled people tighten their target groups with each exercise, which was amazing as they already seemed very good at the beginning. The systematic approach that is taught makes learning easy and very effective. Angela
  • Graet staff. Very knowledgeable. Very enthusiastic staff who love their work and it shows. Not only very skilled staff but who know how to teach what they know.
  • well pleased with my improvement Al
  • Thi sis the second TDSA course I have taken and they just keep getting better and better
  • I would recommend this course to anyone who owns a pistol. The skills you learn will help you to enjoy this wonderful sport even more. Shayne.
  • I like how all of the instructors taught the class
  • Thank you Scott and all instructors. It was great experience.
  • Scott really knows his stuff and so do his guys. It was my first time wearing any belt stuff (holsters etc) so a gear check/placement check would have been great but certainly was not required. I was just a little unsure where and how to run my ####. I loved the open portion of the class where we could shoot one on one with the instructors. Lunch was killer. I am coming again for sure.
  • Please change your targets to STEEL! I'm aware AP1 is about working on basic technique. We need these fundimentals to shoot our best. By the afternoon I was just blasting away without much concern for sight picture because I didn't know where my bullets were going. I suspect that our instructors didn't know either. Overall, the learning experience was very good.
  • Please send me the cheat cheat so I can review and recall what was done as their was a lot of info
  • TDSA helped me to improve every shooting skill, from stance, grip, sight picture, accuracy and speed. The unique shooting techniques are easy to learn and remember and will benefit everyone with a little practice.