Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, You have Got to be Kidding!!!!!!!

If ever I won the lottery, a considerable chunk would be spent there. Be like a kid in a candy store

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    these guys are true to their promos, they never overcharge. great to see someone else's positive comments

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer007 View Post
    If ever I won the lottery, a considerable chunk would be spent there. Be like a kid in a candy store
    Oh could you imagine? I'd have permanent wrinkles in my faces from grinning so hard!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Looks like my order is in Richmond so should have it in my hands tmr, 3 business days. VERY impress with Canada post and the efficient folks at PR.

And thanks for the no tax, free shipping deal and easy to use website. You are the go to store.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Prophet River has great prices, but myself and many other people shop there primarily for the customer service, and the great prices are just a bonus.
    only accurate guns are interesting

Prophet River is great.. good company and local to me so it's perfect.
    People don't realize how hard it is to speak the truth, to a world full of people that don't realize they are living a lie.
    -Edward Snowden

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Yup great service.

Their service is top notch and the no tax/free shipping sale is awesome. Big fan of Clay and Co.

They also send some nice surprises in their shipment. Great people to deal with.

The last two times they had a 0 tax 0 shipping sale I spent too much. But in reality paid less than I could find the same item elsewhere and they are super quick with shipping and will answer your email in about 30 seconds.
    There is a reason I have a few Cooper's, half of it is that they are the best rifles at any money the other half of it is the dealer .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast