Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls: Savage .22LR FV-SRs back in stock at a great price!

Is there any chance of getting these rifles in again?

Bought one in December, Awesome little rifle

I got one for my kid's 10th BD. Love it as well. Need one for me now. Looks like Savage is updating this as well with the B22 FV-SR. Not sure if the Mark II will still be available. B22 stock looks a bit higher than the Mark II i think.

upgrade the FV-SR with a boyds stock

After 1 year I finally pulled the trigger and bought one off of you, should be here by Monday... order processed and shipped same day. Great job guys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure these are the rifles some of the alligator hunters are using on the show "Swamp People." They look handy in close quarters.

Mine arrives Tuesday. Can't wait

I have the Troy Landry Gator camo FvSR Mark 2 from Savage....great little gun, doesnt like winchester white box copper hollow points but anything remington or CCI is great...i have a cheap bushnell 3x9x40mm on the rail and at silverdale i put 10 rounds of CCI subsonic 40gr. hollow points in 1 inch at 50 yards... i will take that time and time again, few thousand rounds through her and still goin strong...great for a 22......in the manual it doesnt say what the threads are for the end of the barrel...anyone care to chime in...i do kinda want to put a toothy lookin muzzle brake on the front to give my gator some teeth :-P i think its 1/2x28 but before i buy a brake i'd like to know if anyone knows for sure ....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spotagwan View Post
    I have the Troy Landry Gator camo FvSR Mark 2 from Savage....great little gun, doesnt like winchester white box copper hollow points but anything remington or CCI is great...i have a cheap bushnell 3x9x40mm on the rail and at silverdale i put 10 rounds of CCI subsonic 40gr. hollow points in 1 inch at 50 yards... i will take that time and time again, few thousand rounds through her and still goin strong...great for a 22......in the manual it doesnt say what the threads are for the end of the barrel...anyone care to chime in...i do kinda want to put a toothy lookin muzzle brake on the front to give my gator some teeth :-P i think its 1/2x28 but before i buy a brake i'd like to know if anyone knows for sure ....thanks
    Correct, 1/2x28

CGN Regular
    Any chance these are going to be in stock soon?

I'm in the market for a practice bolt .22LR. Feel like this one is the ONE for me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast