IMI Kidon Polymer Carbine Conversion Kits

TSE_Sales

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good afternoon!

This just in: the IMI Kidon Polymer Universal Carbine Conversion!

Kidon.jpg

Similar to the CAA Roni kits, these Kidon kits accept a pistol into the polymer frame with no tools required to add a shoulder stock for increased recoil control and a longer sight radius for more accuracy. This kit is designed to accept a large variety of pistols, including the S&W M&Ps, the Glock line up, the CZ75, HK P2000, Springfield XD and many more!

These are available in store now at $574.95, and will be on the website soon!

Thanks
Colin

Attachments

• Kidon.jpg
    Kidon.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3,287
Compatible models

Steyr M9-A1 by any chance?

Here is the full compatibility list from the manufacturer:
Compatibility:
1. Glock 17/19/20/21/22/23/25/29/30/31/32/34/35/36/37/38/40/41 Pistols (Gen 4 Compatible as well), Fits all lengths, all Glocks with rails
2. Jericho
Steel Frame - without Picatinny rail (A metal adapter is provided to
install on the trigger guard of the pistol), Fits all lengths
3. Jericho Steel Frame - with Picatinny rail, Fits all lengths
4. Jericho Polymer frame - Fits all lengths
5. CZ 75 Duty
6. CZ 75 With rails, CZ SP-01 Shadow 1, Shadow 2, P-07, P-09, P-09 .22 lr, 2075 Rami, 75 01 Omega
7. Sig Sauer P226, P226 MK25, 220, 227, 229, SP2022, Mosquito
8. Sig Sauer P250, P320 (all lengths)
9. Beretta 96
10. Beretta PX-4
11. H&K P-2000
12. FN,FNP9
13. S&M M&P, S&W M&P Pro 5''
14. Springfield XD / HS2000
15. Grand Power - ST 380 | Q1 | XCALIBUR | K100MK12 | P1 MK12 | P11 | K22 X-TRIM MK12 | K22 MK12 | Q100
16. Canik - MC28 SA | MC 28 SAC | MC 28 .40SA | MC 28 SAS
17. 1911 – Officer & Full Size Rails
18. Tanfoglio Force Police

With the information provided it doesn't appear that your Steyr will fit. I can always email IMI and get further information for you though! If you drop me an email at websales@theshootingedge.com, I won't be able to forget about you!

Thanks
Colin

Last edited:
I've always wanted one of these.

TSE, I see that it says it accepts S&W M&P's...would that include my M&P9 Pro with a 5" barrel??

Good afternoon,

It says that they fit the Glock 34 and 35 models which have a 5.31" barrel, but I can't say with certainty whether the Pro line will work based on the information that I have. If you're in the Calgary area we can try a fit test. I'll email the folks at IMI and see if I can get clarification as well.

Thanks
Colin

Good afternoon,

It says that they fit the Glock 34 and 35 models which have a 5.31" barrel, but I can't say with certainty whether the Pro line will work based on the information that I have. If you're in the Calgary area we can try a fit test. I'll email the folks at IMI and see if I can get clarification as well.

Thanks
Colin

Thanks Colin. Much appreciated. I'm just under 1000km's away, so I'll watch and wait for word from IMI.
But if it fits, then I'm buying! (fingers crossed)

Good afternoon,

It looks like yes, but only for the railed versions. The front rail is part of the mounting lock-up for the Kidon kits to hold on to the pistols.

Thanks
Colin

Are you able to get the adapters for M&P and CZ , I have an early version for the glock. but it did not come with any other adapters.

Good morning,

I can look into that for you, but I don't have any information off the top of my head I'm sorry to say. If you fire us an email at websales@theshootingedge.com, we can get back to you with more information once we find out.

Thanks
Colin

Good morning,

It doesn't look like the Steyr M9-A1 will work with this at the moment. It may, but they do not have it tested for this unit at this time. The 5" M&P9 Pro will fit in these kits!

Thanks
Colin

Good afternoon Gunnutz,

I have been talking to the manufacturer and need to clean up an error on my part. Unfortunately the language used on these kits has described them as "universal" and "compatible with..."

What that means is that the entire kit is universal if you have the correct adapter sets as listed in the compatible with list. I apologize for the error on my part, as I had taken to understand this as "universal with these compatible models" as is. I can get the adapter sets in, and currently have kits set up to take Glock pistols.

Thanks
Colin

Good afternoon Gunnutz,

I have been talking to the manufacturer and need to clean up an error on my part. Unfortunately the language used on these kits has described them as "universal" and "compatible with..."

What that means is that the entire kit is universal if you have the correct adapter sets as listed in the compatible with list. I apologize for the error on my part, as I had taken to understand this as "universal with these compatible models" as is. I can get the adapter sets in, and currently have kits set up to take Glock pistols.

Thanks
Colin

Looking forward to an M&P9 Pro 5" kit!
(Please, please, please...)

Back
Top Bottom