Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Forces C7/C8 Bayonets, $319.95, NEW!

Quote Originally Posted by Animatronic Fireman View Post
    A new bayonet in the same style from Eickhorn will cost you at least $250 + shipping from Germany (not sure if someone carries them closer) and WOULD NOT have the Maple Leaf. These are definitely surplus but likely never issued. I bought one of these a couple months ago from a different source and there were definitely friction marks from drawing the blade from the scabbard but other than that looked new. Eickhorn blades are all quite expensive but there are a lot better fixed blade knives out there. This is more to complete your SA20 build than to use as your next camp knife.
    Each piece comes individually bagged and still sealed...they are new. I only took them out for the pictures...they are brand new.

Nice! Wish my wallet could swing one of these without blowing my budget for my next rifle. Would love to have it with my SA20.

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    Surplus items can be new. That is cool though - good score for your business, I am honestly surprised I haven't seen more people looking for these during the Colt Canada craze.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Each piece comes individually bagged and still sealed...they are new. I only took them out for the pictures...they are brand new.

Don't take this the wrong way but I am selling collectible bayonets in this ad so that people can complete their C7/C8 build. If you want to discuss the merits of this bayonet, tech updates, etc I would suggest going to one of the general forums.

All it's doing is creating dozens of people emailing me as they don't quite understand what you are posting.

Ryan

Please keep it on topic.

Ryan

BANNED
    Ryan- they're gorgeous.

And I usually don't even like sharp pointy things.

Thank you for bringing them in- even if I can't justify one- on behalf of those who can.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Please keep it on topic.

Ryan
    Just remove his posts... presto! Problem solved
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Well that saved me the hassle and expense of ordering one from Eikhorn. I put that off for a long time.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by KeltecFan; 04-15-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Typos. Thanks for pointing them out. Too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Well that saveed me the hassle and expense of ordering one from Eikhorn. I put that off for a long time.
    Thanks you!
    Same here. Order placed. Thanks Ryan!

Big thanks to SFRC for bringing in all this gear, this is really going to tie the rifle together

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast