Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BC Rod & Gun Show - Surrey

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    Why even goto the show? Hope noone shows up.....just a bunch of overpriced garbage anyways look at the statistics of who's causing this crap on the streets? DEPORT THEM ALL
    Because then the bureaucrats win. The show organizers lose money. There is petitions to sign. At this point it's more a sign of support for the cause obviously Hepner is a liberal and she's has no comprehension skills.Surrey just needs to remember this next time they vote.

BANNED
    Seen on front page of province newspaper the other day......they wernt even allowing painted wax replica bullets for a western display makes me sick

Too bad they couldn't find a place about 5 ft outside the city limits next year just to thumb their noses at Surrey.

CGN frequent flyer
    Surrey needs to worry about the gangsters and drug dealers shooting at each other before wasting all this time on a gun show. This was about public image not safety. Good luck at the show. No bullets for sale, no biggie just walk down any street in Newton, lots of brass and bullets for free

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Joe View Post
    Too bad they couldn't find a place about 5 ft outside the city limits next year just to thumb their noses at Surrey.
    You mean like Langley?
    I went to the BCR&G show today (Friday), and talked to several vendors and displays there, including the Langley Fastdraw guys.
    Once again, Langley will be hosting the World Fastdraw championships in Aldergrove this Aug.
    The best part is that Langley Township actually helps sponsor this event!

CGN Regular
    See you tomorrow at the show

Sorry to be a complete noob, but will there be Milsurps at the show, or are they mostly hunting firearms? Thanks in advance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Joe View Post
    Or a truckload of ammo for sale in the parking lot.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Sorry to be a complete noob, but will there be Milsurps at the show, or are they mostly hunting firearms? Thanks in advance!
    I wasn't looking for Milsurps last year so I don't readily recall. Maybe attend the show and find out.

CGN Regular
    I was going to come down from Powell River tomorrow, didnt think they would allow the handguns, but when I saw no ammo either, I decided not to bother, wasn't interested in the fishing stuff, so doesn't make it worth while for me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast