Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BC Rod & Gun Show - Surrey

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

BC Rod & Gun Show - Surrey

I am sure everyone is aware of the Surrey city council ruling regarding ammunition and handguns at the gun show this weekend. No ammunition or handguns sold at the show.
    To support the show, and the law abiding citizens of Surrey, Western Metal Inc will be putting special pricing on ammunition ordered at the show - but sold from our facility in Calgary.
    Come to the show and see me (Ramon) at the Western Metal Inc tables.

No I wasnt aware but that is real lame a gun show without ammo. This world is sure paranoid these days. Next it will be a gun show without the guns. Booths selling knitting needles and yarn. LOL

No guns on Friday just Sat and Sunday and NO ammo or handguns period, this was next best thing to cancelling it she figured she could do. Apparently the RCMP are saying 61% of all criminal guns are locally sourced.Where they came up with that Bulls*** stat.

Since we have no LGR it's seems we have a police force that like to fabricate stories to suit their own agenda,and a mayor dumb enough to believe it

I've seen the recent puff pieces on cbc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    No guns on Friday just Sat and Sunday and NO ammo or handguns period, this was next best thing to cancelling it she figured she could do. Apparently the RCMP are saying 61% of all criminal guns are locally sourced.Where they came up with that Bulls*** stat.

Since we have no LGR it's seems we have a police force that like to fabricate stories to suit their own agenda,and a mayor dumb enough to believe it
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Surrey City council are just putting the screws to the event organizers and vendors in the hope the show will be a no-show come next year. And/or there are some pretty ignorant sods running Surrey.

Thanks Western Metals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Glad you guys are still coming out to support the show!!!!!!!! Great to see you finding a way to work around it. I bought a stack of reloaded .40 off you last year, and I'll be back.

Well as you all know when a person dies in a car accident car shows decide not to allow cars to be shown........

BANNED
    Why even goto the show? Hope noone shows up.....just a bunch of overpriced garbage anyways look at the statistics of who's causing this crap on the streets? DEPORT THEM ALL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Surrey council is just looking for a scapegoat to divert attention from their incompetents. Surrey is in the same books as ######.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    No ammo at a rod & gun show.
    Maybe Surrey will close down a gas station along a stretch of road where speeding is a problem. Makes about as much sense.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast