Trijicon® Tritium vials
24/7 specifies Tritium in both front and rear sight
Precision machined in Fort Worth, TX

Now in stock and available to fit the following popular Firearms

Attachments

• c0d91bb4-6b05-4e99-8f29-ed0d29390a6d.jpg
    c0d91bb4-6b05-4e99-8f29-ed0d29390a6d.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 855
Can you get some for the Remington 870 pedastal bead sight?

I've been looking for one of these for a long time and have had no luck finding one for a long time now.

I have had a pair of XS big dots on a 1911 and on a SIG P320. They are well made and have a nice sight picture if you prefer to have something to line up up and down rather than side to side. I like two dot set ups better, however, so I don't have them now.

I have them of my p320. Coincidentally , I shot the gun tonight in a 3 gun match. OUTSANDING. Had pretty tough time putting them of the sig . Ignore the instructions and google YouTube videos for install. Very quick to aquire sight picture and get the the shot off. As another poster said, it take a bit time to get used to left/right adjustment. Once you figure out, the sights work better than the stock ones. Also this is pretty good price. I got mine in US , with exchange it worked to be more that this price. Hope this helps

anyone use these? reviews?

I've had a standard set before... really like 'em.

You'd think they'd be tough to be precise with, but, they're just as accurate as traditional sights.
Like the website says, just "dot-the-i."

I'm actually going to attempt to have a gunsmith mill a new dovetail into a Beretta 92FS to fit these sights; I'm going to create a POST with all the info if it is successful (and I hope it is or else I've junked a slide.) :)

Back
Top Bottom