Thread: Repost of my visit to Al's

Repost of my visit to Al's

Also posted in my "gun store tour" thread on the general forum...

Al Flaherty’s

So I usually begin my tour with a shot of my car, you know the AMG with custom paint, in front of the store but this nice Rolls took my spot today.

It has been quite a while since I have been to Al’s, I don’t know why as I really like the place…staff are super friendly and the selection is great. Here are some of the black guns.

I was interested in checking out the Beretta 1301 and fortunately they had one in stock. It is super light! I also like the feel of the checkering..very nice gun.

I recently started a post about what gun I should buy next and I was surprised that a few people

suggested revolvers…why not check some out then…the SW 460

My fav, the Performance Centre M&P 8

The Competitor was also a beauty…I like how you can remove the weights via the hex screw in the front.

My collection is also thin on carbines…I have mixed feelings about the Tavor but I am tempted to get
    one in time for that upcoming course lol

Aside from tactical shotguns, custom 1911s are my next favourite type of gun. While this Black Label is not custom, it was a SHOT Show special…it feels GREAT in the hand and I was super tempted to buy it, I am just not into .22s.

Al also had a great selection of knives

I really like what Ka-Bar is doing these days, such as this collaboration with Mike Snody

I ended up buying this cool bottle opener made out of the same material and same style as the handle on Ka-Bar’s knives

Here is another custom collaboration, this time between Benchmade and Shane Sibert

Finally the Leatherman display..i am not a fan of his considering his support for Clinton and anti-gun stance..despite that though he does offer a multi-tool for EOD complete with a C4 crimper

And despite my dislike for his politics, I cracked on the new Tread multitool bracelet

Thanks again to Al’s for being gracious hosts and also for letting me take pics for my tour.

RL

Awesome pics! Looks like a great spot to spend a few hours!