Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Wikipedia says she is to retire on April 22, 2016. This is the mandatory retirement at 75 years of age....
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

I posted this in the other thread too:

I wonder what the Liberals would think about this kind of thing if thousands and thousands of emails were sent to the Min of Justice simply stating "I will not comply."?

Hmmm, the "I WILL NOT COMPLY" email-campaign...

Simple, easy, to the point...
    Of course, I'm not telling anyone to disobey the law. (I don't think I need to, b/c I think there would be plenty of non-compliance with legislation like this no matter what.) But, I would imagine an "I WILL NOT COMPLY" campaign by the firearms community en masse might be a warning shot across their bow that might make the Libs pause for thought.

They remember the significant non-compliance with the Long Gun Registry.
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 04-17-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Clarity
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by copeland View Post
    Wikipedia says she is to retire on April 22, 2016. This is the mandatory retirement at 75 years of age....
    you just make my day! what a B@#$%^

And they will say gun owners are already thinking about disobeying even before the bill passes. Good idea, lets make ourselfs look like potential criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGlock View Post
    And they will say gun owners are already thinking about disobeying even before the bill passes. Good idea, lets make ourselfs look like potential criminals.
    They already think very poorly of us anyway. They will not respect your respect for their irrational legislation.
    But again, I'm not suggesting breaking the law. It's not law and in the present form of the Bill, it probably never would be. I was just thinking out loud, so to speak...

Nevertheless, I believe that the history and failure of the Long Gun registry is relevant here.
    Just sayin'...
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 04-17-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    They have always hated us. They wouldn't keep dreaming up nasty little bills if peace was possible. They truly see us as criminals already. You know that, right? Or are we still trying to 'prove' ourselves to those who want us eradicated?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Senator payette is like Hillary, she won,t be happy till all guns are outlawed, looks like Liberals have learned nothing from their 2 billion dollar boondoggle

j'm'ennuie de Steven Harper

########! At this point Just make guns illegal already. At least she wouldn't be hypocrite.
    ˇHasta la victoria siempre!

Who is Mike in Canmore? Does he live close to the place where all the boating accidents happen?