Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

Let's see , his father brought us Bilingualism and Multiculturalism and GUN RESTRICTIONS , well the first two worked out pretty well as most of us suspected it would : SPECIAL PEOPLE with SPECIAL TREATMENT funded by the rest of us who have no use for either and disagreed with all we had at the time . The Majority of Canadians sucked it up then , and we will again . AND we lost gun rights AND we sucked that up as well , for the better good . WELL I HOPE THEY GET ALL THE DEER HUNTERS , DUCK HUNTERS and every other SOB's gun who let it slide in that era ( they only wanted my 4" pistols and FN's at the time , neither were used for Deer or Ducks )
    Shortly thereafter they will require all your Pointy Knives as well ( Latest British craze )
    Do I sound PISSED yet ? I am old enough to have paid for everything Canadians enjoy today , and have watched most of it degenerate into what I see on a daily basis
    I have read both the CSSA AND NFA's " reporting " on the matter and I am less than impressed ... I can get the "info" from the CBC !!

BANNED
    on a la version masculine deconnectée de hervieux payette au quebec: le scheik couillard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Are they also targeting the non AR15 style rifle as well?
    ONLY IF IT IS A SEMI AUTO !! How much clearer must this be? They are after all semi autos, it makes no differance if she is a $15,000 gun or a $200 SKS. The time to get active is now.

This is an interesting take on the subject

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/...uxpayette_her/

Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    This is an interesting take on the subject

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/...uxpayette_her/
    A fair comment, but we could easily get complacent reading that, reading between the lines a lot of Government bureaucrats put a lot of effert into that Bill. Now if I was going to launch an attack, what better way than with a smoke screen or a feint, this may fool some and the astute go on "Stand to" but the real generals put in a counter attack! just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Well we knew it was coming!!! In the other threads on this topic nutz have said this ain't gonna happen dispite all the warnings.
    I'm wondering what our gun orgs are doin in regards to this.... Thank you mr.w for bringing up again.
    I am wondering as well...

Thanks Grumpy!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    A fair comment, but we could easily get complacent reading that, reading between the lines a lot of Government bureaucrats put a lot of effert into that Bill. Now if I was going to launch an attack, what better way than with a smoke screen or a feint, this may fool some and the astute go on "Stand to" but the real generals put in a counter attack! just my humble opinion.
    Agreed. It shouldn't change our activism, I just found it interesting.

Gross

I'm pretty sure 80% of firearms owners in Canada would be paper criminals for failure to comply! Registration agian would lead to confiscations then they would have list agian

Canadian Senators, their bio, affiliation, and contact information.
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/SenatorsBio/
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/SenatorsBio/co...spx?Language=E

These are public Officials. Email, Call, and or compose a letter and forward (MAIL, FAX) it to them all as this Bill effects the majority of licensed Canadian firearm users. If we all do this it can't hurt.
    Last edited by ESP; 04-16-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.