Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

Quote Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    This clueless woman had this to say about the Parliament Hill attack:

On Friday 28 May 2015, Hervieux-Payette sent an email to the Speaker of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Commons, all Senators and all Members of Parliament complaining about the presence of armed police officers at the doors into the Senate.[6] She stated, "In my opinion, it is a serious mistake to arm police officers with these weapons. No matter what, the first victims of an attack will probably be police officers, because people who wish to do harm do not give advance notice. Security that relies on firepower has proven to be ineffective, and millions of Americans have paid the price for this false assumption with their lives." The letter went on to conclude that because the attacker on 22 October was killed by the Sergeant at Arms and not police, the presence of armed police was therefore unnecessary.
    Wow this woman is absolutely clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by wixx View Post
    Wow this woman is absolutely clueless.
    Clueless AND responsible for the future of our children and our country.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truffles View Post
    This clueless woman had this to say about the Parliament Hill attack:

On Friday 28 May 2015, Hervieux-Payette sent an email to the Speaker of the Senate, the Speaker of the House of Commons, all Senators and all Members of Parliament complaining about the presence of armed police officers at the doors into the Senate.[6] She stated, "In my opinion, it is a serious mistake to arm police officers with these weapons. No matter what, the first victims of an attack will probably be police officers, because people who wish to do harm do not give advance notice. Security that relies on firepower has proven to be ineffective, and millions of Americans have paid the price for this false assumption with their lives." The letter went on to conclude that because the attacker on 22 October was killed by the Sergeant at Arms and not police, the presence of armed police was therefore unnecessary.
    Ive known allot of dumb C's in my life, but this b***ch takes the cake!! GAHHH!

This Senator again?

Quote Originally Posted by sigrunes View Post
    Even if the bill goes no where we still have to write and fight these things. It will show we as a firearms community have a prescense and they might think twice next time.
    Oh I'm not arguing the fact it deserves a response at all. I'm just saying we should avoid words that relate to actual war and/or physical violence. NOT because it will "hurt a liberal's feelings" or some nonesense... But because it just gives "them" ammunition (pardon the pun). I couldn't care less about being PC, but there is something to be said for diplomacy on our part.

Don't they have a better way of spending tax many. For stupid amount of work they put into this, why don't they pay out their pockets. It is almost would be "hm, I'm true Canadian and I know what people needs. Why don't i waste some money on something stupid, even though there is some other, more important, imperfections in the system". I think, for every proposal, that is clearly a waste of tax payers money, they are have to pay a penalty out of their salaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    Oh I'm not arguing the fact it deserves a response at all. I'm just saying we should avoid words that relate to actual war and/or physical violence. NOT because it will "hurt a liberal's feelings" or some nonesense... But because it just gives "them" ammunition (pardon the pun). I couldn't care less about being PC, but there is something to be said for diplomacy on our part.
    The time when us as legal firearms owners learn not be so damn politically correct and stand up to this bull####.... I think then we will actually see some change rather sit here and pick words that we think may or may not hurt the feelings of these liberals, cuz they sure don't care about how we as legal gun owners think... They pretty much calling us criminals at this point
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    You mean like this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9kDM2qrSc

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    Now That's the real deal there
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

These kunts.
    We are no longer accepting things we cannot change.
    Its now time to change the things we cannot accept.