Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

History will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    Yes, but then they suspended his gun carry permit for making the video!

Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYv4cahRMPA

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Ive known allot of dumb C's in my life, but this b***ch takes the cake!! GAHHH!
    Yup. Could not agree with you more!

Canada is turning into a comic book.

The Social Justice League and the Free $#!t Army.

A Country ruled by feelings not reality.

just renewed my NFA membership
    PGW fan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nomad 68's Avatar
    NS,Alberta and sometimes, points in between
    As i said in another thread, i hope she enjoys a brief retirement. This old c#nt is a shining example of all that is wrong with the senate.

Even her "friends" think this is a bad idea

https://www.facebook.com/celinehervieuxpayette?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWest Guy View Post
    She's retiring in 6 days, isn't she?
    Hervieux-Payette, Céline
    Lib. Quebec (Bedford)
    retires 2016-04-22
    Chrétien, Jean (Lib.)

The only thing this bill will do will be create a bunch of law abiding citizens into criminals real quick... people aren't going to be very happy if we have to hand over thousands of dollars in firearms to the government

Dear Mr. Randy Boissonnault, M.P.

I hope you are doing well. I write to you out of my concern for bill S-223 which is with parliament currently. I request that you do not support this bill. As a responsible and legal firearms owner, I feel my rights are being attacked, by people who do not understand the proposed legislation put forward. It is a bill written out of fear and misunderstanding. When people see an individual other than a police officer or military personnel with a firearm , they are afraid. What they don't understand is, there is nothing to be afraid of. We are the best Canadians. When was the last time you had a background check? I have had one everyday of my life since obtaining my P.A.L. I don't refrain from breaking the law so I can keep my firearms, I do it because it's what's right and how I was raised.
    Whether people believe it or not, firearm owners aren't the redneck, uneducated individuals that are seen in the movies. We are everyday Canadians, who just enjoy another sport, no different to hockey or baseball. We go out to safe locations, shoot targets, hunt animals to put food on the table , compete in competitions, hold charity events. After doing the former, we go home, clean and oil our firearms and lock them up until the next time we can take them out and safely enjoy our sport. In the case of restricted firearms, we follow some of the stricter legal requirements in the world. We are not criminals and are fed up with being treated as such by individuals and groups, who just do not understand. Criminals are criminals no matter what law is put down on paper. Law abiding citizens are the reason this country is great, and as a firearms owner I fall into this category of Canadian. We follow the rule of law, we believe in the rights and freedoms our forefathers fought and died for. Please do not support the bill, please do research, please support your fellow Canadians. Thank you

Yours respectively,