Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill S-223

Super GunNutz
    and this dumb #### thinks that gun owners will actually COMPLY with any of her stupid laws,LOL...now that's funny,i dont know of a single firearms owner who would give up their toys simply because some dumb QUEBEC ##### wants to feel safe,or pretend to be,watch her be the first to ask for 24 hour ARMED security if her bill ever has a chance to go through.

Bill 223 shoots for the moon in a anti gun sorta way. It will fail, its designed that way. The sole purpose of Bill 223 is to set us up for the "softer gentler" version of more gun control thats anoited by Prince JT. The politico will further the gap between Fudds and Black Tac and Handgun owners. Divide and conquer has been working very well for them.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

What is this bill exactly John? they are going after Black riffle? Ar-15 type? Handguns?

Dear Senators,

Bill S-223 is an end to our Canadian culture. Canada was built by trappers and hunters and this heritage still lives today. As a hunting education instructor I can personally tell you that our children need to continue enjoying the great Canadian tradition of hunting, fishing and trapping. There are proven results that programs like National Archery in the School Program (NASP) and Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) improve school grades,community involvement and safe firearm handling. I know these are American organizations but we have many local sportsman's clubs that provide there own youth programs.
    As for Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette idea of central storage of all restricted firearms is ludicrous the shear logistics are not feasible. As the president of my local sportsman's club I am asking how this will be funded ?
    I could go on and on. I am asking you on behalf of the other 1600 members of the Dawson Creek Sportsman's Club please do not support Bill S-223
    In closing remember Kids who Hunt,Fish and Trap don't mug little old ladies
    Thank you for your consideration on this matter

Keep your powder dry

Andy Waddell
    President
    Dawson Creek Sportsman Club

There are a few things that could and should be done;
    -CSSA and NFA officials should swallow their pride and control their ego and unite into a ONE organization that benefits sport shooters and hunters
    - responsible gun owners should educate their friends and invite them to complete courses and/or join shooting clubs. People are afraid of the things they do not know
    - responsible gun owners should police themselves and educate or root out idiots/extremists among us with "guns are my life, I'll kill them before they take them away" or similar bull... attitude as they scare the general public and we do not need that now. (don't get me wrong I do love and enjoy my guns).Same goes for sport shooting organizations officials. When you as a high ranking CSSA or NRA official, that most non owners do not know, go on TV and say that YOU are the expert and not the RCMP "just because they have an uniform and a business card that says you are an expert", that does not help the cause.
    - Responsible gun owners should constantly remind elected officials that nobody wants illegal guns off the street and back in police hands more than we do

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Bill 223 shoots for the moon in a anti gun sorta way. It will fail, its designed that way. The sole purpose of Bill 223 is to set us up for the "softer gentler" version of more gun control thats anoited by Prince JT. The politico will further the gap between Fudds and Black Tac and Handgun owners. Divide and conquer has been working very well for them.
    100 Percent... It's a "Trojan Horse"
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    This is where No Compromise kicks in.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    Well John,. here we go again.... I have read about 70% this bill so far, it does hurt the head, will require many readings to catch all the details.
    This is an updated version of the bill she presented before the election was called, I just obtained a copy.... For a private members bill she certainly had a lot
    of assets at her disposal to get this one ready this fast....
    You and I have seen this may times before, yet people still elect lieberals knowing very well they are anti gun, oh did I mention they don't tell the truth either ??

As for central storage, a number of years ago they tried something like that in Montreal, they were broken into and robbed, does anybody here remember details ?

I sure hope some of the younger members of the firearms community are ready to fight this one, I don't know about you but I am getting tired of this BS been at it
    since the 1960s
    keep in touch
    John

She will retire from the Senate on April 22, 2016 upon reaching the mandatory retirement age of 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    and this dumb #### thinks that gun owners will actually COMPLY with any of her stupid laws,LOL...now that's funny,i dont know of a single firearms owner who would give up their toys simply because some dumb QUEBEC ##### wants to feel safe,or pretend to be,watch her be the first to ask for 24 hour ARMED security if her bill ever has a chance to go through.
    Not likely. She's the one who was offended (and felt unsafe) that the RCMP were carrying MP5s on Parlement hill after that nut job attacked.

She's a joke.