Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323334353637383940414243444547 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

BTW, we should all make a very loud pledge to the Liberal govnt:

If you are successful at taking a firearm away from me, then I will go out and buy TWO firearms to replace it.

Any gun grab will mean more guns in my household.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    BTW, we should all make a very loud pledge to the Liberal govnt:

If you are successful at taking a firearm away from me, then I will go out and buy TWO firearms to replace it.

Any gun grab will mean more guns in my household.
    And then they will put a limit on how many you can own.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    And then they will put a limit on how many you can own.
    So...capitulate? By all means stay on the sidelines and/or continue with, what, appeasement?

In Australia, in at least some jurisdictions, gun ownership actually rose after the semi auto ban, especially handguns replacing carbines.

I maintain that future headlines such as, " LIBERAL GUN CONTROL RESULTS IN MORE GUNS" would not be their desired outcome.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Don't open your mouth giving them any ideas. It's like Beowulf mags. TVpresspass had to get all stupid loud and proud bringing unnecessary attention to it with his video and blog nonsense. Guess whats on the chopping block??

Less is more, stick to the facts proving law abiding firearm owners aren't the problem.

Ever wonder why the CSSA in the past actually maked progress politically? It's because they keep their mouth shut about what they are doing and planning.
    Last edited by mildcustom2; 04-24-2016 at 03:09 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Our enemies are quite capable of coming up with nasty ideas on their own. Look at thr current bill. But you blame a blogger?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Our enemies are quite capable of coming up with nasty ideas on their own. Look at thr current bill. But you blame a blogger?
    You can assume all you want about coming up with ideas on their own. TV Presspass video has been referenced in several news pieces regarding loophole magazines.

So yes I blame people that can't keep their mouth shut about such things and only help in the progress of screwing us out of something. Just so they can have their 5 minutes of fame.
    Last edited by mildcustom2; 04-24-2016 at 06:06 PM.

CGN Regular
    There are far more of us than there are of them.

We need to stand shoulder to shoulder and tell them in no uncertain terms their unjust laws do not apply to us and we will not abide by them.

It's time to take this country back instead of being a bunch of weak whites who submit to tyranny.

We have power and there is strength in numbers.

Enough of their lies, unjust laws and taxes.

You can assume all you want about coming up with ideas on their own. TV Presspass video has been referenced in several news pieces regarding loophole magazines.

So yes I blame people that can't keep their mouth shut about such things and only help in the progress of screwing us out of something.
    this^
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Letter sent already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    There are far more of us than there are of them.

We need to stand shoulder to shoulder and tell them in no uncertain terms their unjust laws do not apply to us and we will not abide by them.

It's time to take this country back instead of being a bunch of weak whites who submit to tyranny.

We have power and there is strength in numbers.

Enough of their lies, unjust laws and taxes.
    "...thus laid down for the purpose of... that those who have may continue to have, and those who do not have, may not take it, for their numbers are more numerous and their presence undeniably stronger. Let there be guards and militant men that stand for the protection of and the upholding of this, what we now call, LAW" - Hammurabi the Great on the First Written Law.

Simple explanation of the above - Let the rich be rich, and become more wealthy, let the poor be poor, and remain poor, and impose any and all rules to keep the status-quo, to regulate and control the populace. It is said men are sheep and need a shepard, that humans are a herd animal. Let us instead be shepards of ourselves, and have a voice, that those who make the law and uphold it, know that we will stand for our right to defy tyranny and will not succumb to control beyond just measure.

My arms are rightfully mine, I bought them with my own money, which was taxed when I got it, taxed when I spent it, and taxed when I got my licence! I keep, use and when stored, render them safe in full accordance with the law. Let that be enough, with some real common sense, and instead expend your time and energy, government, on pursuing criminals who use illigal firearms for crime, NOT we who openly obey the law for the greater good!
    Last edited by Nabs; 04-24-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    Get Psyched !