Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    I agree man but when they show up to enforce this new law and they know we have restricteds what are you to do. I know what I wanna do buuuuttt!
    It is to late when they are knocking on your door, this is the typical Canadian way, to wait until it is to late. I can not advise you to break the law, if you own restricted or prohibited firearms there are records, these records are badly flawed and if you are prepared to go toe to toe with the authorities and argue the point you may well get away with it. My advice is to follow the law until such time as your legally possessed non restricted firearms are called in. Now I can not advise you to break the law, but I have heard that Mike from Canmore (at least I think it was him) is planning to take a shovel and a GPS when he takes his soon to be restricted semi auto rifle on one last shoot!

Time to get political active now so we are not backed into a corner. Fight politically now, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Let me put it this way; I thought I lived in a free country, just cause some windbag thinks that firearms are icky shouldn't matter. If anyone comes for my guns, they are pissing on the graves of the men and woman who died for our freedom, and I will know that I live in a state owned existence. I think more people should stand up to the government, we own them, not the other way around, they are only there to serve us, and right not I think we are a long ways away from that. The real problem is that firearms enthusiast don't get vocal enough, we are all scared. I tell everyone I know, utilize social media like the Left does to push their agenda. This is a criminal act in my mind against the citizens of what I believe is the greatest country in the world, why are we standing by and letting the criminals rob us blind?

That little rant probably has me on a watch list somewhere, but I don't care, it is 100% true.
    I like guns....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    We again have to be prepared for what is coming. We have to support each other, it is that easy. From the black gun guys to the bolt action deer hunters we must all be banded together. We must support each other and crucify any and all that push another group under the bus. In the early 90's we could have banded together we all could have said enough, but instead we had groups literally offer others as an alternative, take them first approach. I was there I watched people say hey don't buy that gun, its only gonna get you in to trouble. You know what I listened to those guys, I didn't buy the AK I wanted, I didn't buy the sten I wanted, I listened to these so called senior gun owners. I was only 20. Now I say now more. They helped the anitgun groups like the coalition as much as windy and her ilk. If we are not together then we all fall. All the way down to the single shot .22lr guys. It is that easy.

There is a fight coming and gun owners need to accept that they either support every gun and its owner or none at all.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    It is to late when they are knocking on your door, this is the typical Canadian way, to wait until it is to late. I can not advise you to break the law, if you own restricted or prohibited firearms there are records, these records are badly flawed and if you are prepared to go toe to toe with the authorities and argue the point you may well get away with it. My advice is to follow the law until such time as your legally possessed non restricted firearms are called in. Now I can not advise you to break the law, but I have heard that Mike from Canmore (at least I think it was him) is planning to take a shovel and a GPS when he takes his soon to be restricted semi auto rifle on one last shoot!

Time to get political active now so we are not backed into a corner. Fight politically now, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
    Amen
    I like guns....

Quote Originally Posted by odsixer View Post
    So which organization do we get behind?

Also I think every effort should be made to get new shooters involved in the sport, strength in numbers!
    Excellent point, also urge your local gun club to put on charity shoots, they can be cheap fun matches but finish up with a little write up in the press when you present a check to the local EMS or similar.

What organization to join, my vote is for the the CSA and why not check if your favorite dealer is politically active and a member of the CSAAA?

We do have strength in numbers.

Shared on social media, time to stand up on all fronts lads!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Threads like these is why I support Wolverine and have for many years now. Waiting for it to happen is not an option and it will if we don't stand together NOW.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Canadian Senators, their bio, affiliation, and contact information.
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/SenatorsBio/
    http://www.parl.gc.ca/SenatorsBio/co...spx?Language=E

These are public Officials. Call, and or compose a letter and forward (FAX) it to them all as this Bill effects the majority of licensed Canadian firearm users.
    If we all do this it can't hurt.
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

CGN Regular
    The most important tool right now is media of every kind. Seriously. Media campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by bungsTPS View Post
    The most important tool right now is media of every kind. Seriously. Media campaign.
    Wait until pigs fly before current firearm org's have any sort of organized MSM campaign.
    This year they have done little to nothing…

Contact the Senators (FAX, PHONE, MAIL)
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.