Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gord1986 View Post
    So is S-223 dead in the water for now?
    Another couple weeks. June 9 or so. (15 sitting days without change, half are passed already)

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    S-223 is the Liberal 'inner voice' and a trial balloon. This bill was NOT written by some cranky old senator either. This is institutional collusion.
    The senator didn't write the Bill. Her staff did (yes, Senators, as well as MP's, have staff working for them, and not just answering phones). The staff took the senator's viewpoints, and along with the position of the rabid gun grabbing groups that the senator would have invited to participate in the development of the bill. I wouldn't be surprized if the 'survivors group' from Montreal participated in earnest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Well these jerkoffs showed their hands and it looks dead in the water. At least it puts to rest the notion we are nuts when they advertise the plan.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

What's more important is that I ran into someone that worked as a top teare consultant for the RCMP and Pub safety and the RCMP want the UN markings BIG TIME so they can ban about a 1/3rd of all firearm imports. Yes 1/3rd . Any manufacturer that doesn't play ball will be blocked. I have a feeling that this was this guy's portfolio, he regretted saying anything.

Start a thread on this please. It's a bigger conversation than one post.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Start a thread on this please. It's a bigger conversation than one post.
    I posted something and the admins removed it... tired of censorship, plus supposedly the OPP have been on here combing through threads.

Oh by the way I have talked to someone right near the top and it looks VERY bad for the AR- petition . My thread on this was deleted.

No wonder we keep losing.

My thread on this was deleted.
    was it in the wrong category or are we being censored more than usual?
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    I posted something and the admins removed it... tired of censorship, plus supposedly the OPP have been on here combing through threads.
    Hearsay and fear mongering, that's why it was removed is my guess. Maybe we need another 100 page thread on ' The fight of our lives #2' cause man, this Bill 223 was sure a tough one.
    Keep acting paranoid and crazy boys.

Start off with: "I talked to someone who said they are going to ban the AR-15 so lets start raising hell." It can go inline with I talked to someone at the gunshop who can shoot .25MOA @ 300.
    Last edited by gregb; 05-15-2016 at 09:59 PM.