Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2636383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The banning of 10,000 guns because they could is an urban myth.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    How many decades of our enemies pulling #### on us before you and others see the writing on the wall?! Your 'fear mongering' is also a call to be ready. Rarely do the gun banners tell us what they're up to. They have their hirelings pouring through posts for our collective views and dissuading action (kind of what your inadvertently doing). We should take the odd rumour to heart. It's not like our enemies are NOT pulling offensive moves all the time. How 'paranoid' is it when they're actually pulling #### on us? Were you in a coma when they banned 10,000 rifles 'because'?
    Excellent Post !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    The banning of 10,000 guns because they could is an urban myth.
    No kidding !!!

Let's just wait until they act to react instead of working on the defence now. FML !!!

Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    And just because you think you are under attack, doesn't mean you are.

What is our ongoing situation? Did the Liberals immediately institute the registration like 1/2 the population of Gun Nutz predicted they would?
    I can't read the future, but the constant sniping by media,police,the senate,you name it,tends to make me a little wary.
    I hope your "Sunny ways" attitude is correct.(but I doubt it)
    Last edited by flyr; 05-15-2016 at 10:41 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Koenig Tiger's Avatar
    C-68 was over 20 years ago. Let it go and go shoot your guns.
    Yes, don't pay attention to what the Lieberal government is doing, just go back to sleep. Everything will be juuuust fine...

Quote Originally Posted by flyr View Post
    I can't read the future, but the constant sniping by media,police,the senate,you name it,tends to make me a little wary.
    I hope your "Sunny ways" attitude is correct.(but I doubt it)
    Fair enough, but welcome to media 101. Alarm-ism + Fear makes headlines. 'Assault Rifle' is in their top 10 Nomenclature, they have it down to a science.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wild_Thing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.338 View Post
    This may have been linked previously in the first 45 pages of posts, but I think it clearly states the intentions of Bill S-223. It's not good.

http://liberalsenateforum.ca/hansard...-changes-acts/
    You know what is really scary about this bill? It does exactly what JT said he would do. It gets handguns and semis off the streets(Out of our homes). You don't get your gun confiscated, at least initially. That would be phased in over time as fees are gradually increased to deal with safety in an effort to dissuade people from carrying on the sport(boiling the frog). It of course does nothing about illegal guns that are traded for cash and drugs in the U.S., but we all know that isn't an issue that the LPC will focus on. This bill would also drive a wedge between fuds and tacticoolers, as hunting rifles and shotguns will be left out of it. They already know what we have registered so that part would be a done deal. It is all those NR semis out there that they have to deal with somehow. Mike from Canmore will be a busy guy.
    Taking my favorite firearms fishing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Fair enough, but welcome to media 101. Alarm-ism + Fear makes headlines. 'Assault Rifle' is in their top 10 Nomenclature, they have it down to a science.
    Your not educating anyone here about the media. Your ignorant to the threat that always exists for Canadian firearm owners. You'd rather disregard past experience than learn from it and be prepared at all times to confront the opposition.

This thread which is mostly wild speculation, puts the Nut in Gun Nut. Pretty entertaining stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That's because strategizing and being ready is 'nutty.'
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.