Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27373940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    That's because strategizing and being ready is 'nutty.'
    Ready for what? Zee Germans?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLalib View Post
    This thread which is mostly wild speculation, puts the Nut in Gun Nut. Pretty entertaining stuff.
    There is nothing here that's speculation.

Following is a recap of reclassifications and confiscations over the years.

BD38-deemed converted auto after being classed non restricted. Owners guns were all confiscated

T97-first batch Canada Ammo brought into the country that were originally classed non restricted were later classed prohib by the firearms lab. As a result the container or containers in this situation were all confiscated.

1919a4 and M2HB- because some of these rifles from various manufactures were assembled from demilitarized parts kits the lab decided to reclassify them as converted auto.

Kris's Vector-was under review for reclassification.

Swiss Arms-reclassified from restricted and non restricted status to prohib converted auto.

CZ858-determined that a large number of these firearms were converted auto from the factory. So reclassified from non restricted or restricted to prohibited

Feel free to add more to the list. I am sure I missed some.
    Last edited by mildcustom2; 05-16-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Ready for what? Zee Germans?
    Your pretty much as ignorant and green as they come when it come to Canadian firearms political issues and ownership. Best to go stick your head in the sand and let it cook a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The Fight of our Lives

This is a wakeup call to all firearms owners, I am not trying to be melodramatic but as a firearms owner I think we will be fighting for our very survival in the next few years. The normal Canadian way is to be retroactive on issues, we cannot afford that complacence and think that others will carry the torch for us, now is the right time to be proactive. We need to be active in every possible way to defend our right if we wish to maintain possession of our legally owned property.

We have a majority Liberal Government, they can ram any gun control Bill they like down our throats, research Bill S-223 if you haven’t already done so. We need to make the Liberals aware that such an act would cost them the next election. That the reclassification of all semi auto firearms (except ,22 caliber) to restricted or prohibited is not enforceable. That there would be massive non compliance. That the native communities would bitterly oppose this and that the only way to enforce it in those communities would be to send in the military as the RCMP do not have the resources, I just can’t see that going down to well.

Very shortly the CPC will be voting on new policies. It is absolutely essential that the CPC four point firearms proposal is voted in as CPC policy. Then if we can delay the liberals’ enacting new gun control laws until the next election and change the Government to CPC we will have made some meaningful progress. If we can’t halt the Liberals then we have to practice massive non compliance and work with the CPC.

What can you do today? It is very easy, do as I have done, join your local CPC Riding Association, become a director on that association and if at all possible become a voting delegate at the CPC Policy Convention 27 May Vancouver. See you there. 
    Well said! We have to act now to protect our rights and freedoms. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem! If you think this is fear mongering or an overreaction then you will be in for a rude awakening.
    Regards,
    MissionShooter

Proud Member of the Mission & District Rod & Gun Club, CCFR, NFA, and BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Your pretty much as ignorant and green as they come when it come to Canadian firearms political issues and ownership. Best to go stick your head in the sand and let it cook a while longer.
    I still recall in 1990 being told by the EA of a local MP who's office was just down the hall from the PMO's office that a bill was in the works to register all long guns..I miss Rex Crawford MP he was a liberal in brand only. All the guys at the local gun club laughed at me said it would never happen. Main difference is now the legislation has happened and all we need is CBC driven hand wringing to fire it up..

Perhaps removing the tinfoil hat will help your head recover from excess heat.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Enjoy your new registry.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Perhaps removing the tinfoil hat will help your head recover from excess heat.
    The children's forum section is located here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...CGN-Youth-Wing

Let the adults get back to conducting their business looking after you youngsters that can't fight for yourselves yet.

Im good, thanks. Too much fun to be had here.
    The children's forum section is located here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...CGN-Youth-Wing

Let the adults get back to conducting their business looking after you youngsters that can't fight for yourselves yet.
    Last edited by SamLalib; 05-16-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Enjoy your new registry.
    Hm... Taking into account that i only have restricted firearms, i have been enjoying the registry for some time.