Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

CGN Ultra frequent flyer eaglesnester's Avatar
    I wonder how uncomfortable Celine would feel in the middle of an active shooter situation hiding behind an armed RCMP protecting her life with the very thing that she is afraid of? I bet your sweet bippy that she would thank God that someone is willing to stand up and protect her person.
    Unreasonable fear of firearms can be called in psychological circles, transference. This woman is clearly unbalanced. She fears something that she would use in violence towards others. She can not deal with this fear and rationalizes that others carrying a firearm are dangerous people, when in reality she is the individual that would use firearms to harm others.
    Last edited by eaglesnester; 05-16-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesnester View Post
    I wonder how uncomfortable Celine would feel in the middle of an active shooter situation hiding behind an armed RCMP protecting her life with the very thing that she is afraid of? I bet your sweet bippy that she would thank God that someone is willing to stand up and protect her person.
    I am sure that is the point they are making. That firearms should only be in the hands of LE or Mil. They are anti gun only when it comes to Civis.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Don't feed the troll!
    That's the best idea . There are a handful of anti-gun folks on here who troll and bait non stop in trying to get threads shut down.....it is best to hit ignore and forget about them . They will soon go away if they do not have an audience ; and cannot get the threads locked down....

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    That's the best idea . There are a handful of anti-gun folks on here who troll and bait non stop in trying to get threads shut down.....it is best to hit ignore and forget about them . They will soon go away if they do not have an audience ; and cannot get the threads locked down....

Not sure where you are getting "antigun" out of what i was saying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Yep. Dude can't take a hint. Not everyone was raised under the 'Be prepared' motto. Such is the degradation of society.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Your not educating anyone here about the media. Your ignorant to the threat that always exists for Canadian firearm owners. You'd rather disregard past experience than learn from it and be prepared at all times to confront the opposition.
    No, I'm too busy shooting my guns instead of dwelling on 20 year old policy.

We've even seen a gun that looks like AR become Non-res from Restricted under a Liberal Majority Government! Why don't you talk about that? Why don't you talk about how the Liberals have not re-instituted the registry everyone was convinced they would? Don't even bother bringing up the Swiss Arms/CZ fiasco - we all know how that was kicked off and it was neither started by government nor the RCMP. IF and WHEN something real manifests, I will take a stand. Bill 223 fear mongering is nonsense. Not one Liberal has or will come forward to sponsor it, despite what you guys think, noone cares about this bill.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Grass must be greener on the Island

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    Grass must be greener on the Island
    It's green, abundant and very smokable from what I hear.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    That 'policy' is the end of our rights. That you accept that is a marvel of social engineering.

http://www.lowe.ca/Rick/FirearmsLegi...Violations.htm
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post

We've even seen a gun that looks like AR become Non-res from Restricted under a Liberal Majority Government! Why don't you talk about that? Why don't you talk about how the Liberals have not re-instituted the registry everyone was convinced they would? Don't even bother bringing up the Swiss Arms/CZ fiasco - we all know how that was kicked off and it was neither started by government nor the RCMP. IF and WHEN something real manifests, I will take a stand. Bill 223 fear mongering is nonsense. Not one Liberal has or will come forward to sponsor it, despite what you guys think, noone cares about this bill.
    Agree, sadly i think the aluminium tinfoil is blocking anything that resembles a reasonable argument. That or their underground bunkers are too deep.