Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    In your case I think the correct reply is : "If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem" time to wake up and smell the coffee before it is to late!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    ...... Now I can not advise you to break the law, but I have heard that Mike from Canmore (at least I think it was him) is planning to take a shovel and a GPS when he takes his soon to be restricted semi auto rifle on one last shoot!
    Yea sure, openly advising breaking laws and firing up the easily lead is not doing you or the cause any credit.

Quote Originally Posted by conrad01 View Post
    may be she will have a accident with the original documents in her vehicle and it will go away.. We could hope
    Quote Originally Posted by TwigPig View Post
    Also if you are on Facebook you can add her as a friend and post on her page. She is openly touting her bill and seems proud of it. She accepted my friend request and hasn't a clue who I am. Then you are free to comment. Currently there are only 17 comments on her timeline about the bill.
    This is here does more damage to actual gun owners' cause than anything the Liberals have done so far or planning to. You can fire up the easily lead all you want, and I truly hope it comes back to bite you before it does the cause any lasting damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenguns View Post
    I'll be sure to watch you get pounded from behind while your head is stuffed in the sand.
    ... right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    ^ there comes a time when people have to say "enough is enough".
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

@ mshundal What is your problem? What is your suggestion, sit down and be quiet?

X2 on that

It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Wow!!!!have you read s-223? Go back to bed!
    It's not my bedtime yet. Ya I saw it, the one about centralized lock up and destruction right? - Call me when it passes second reading.

Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    It's not my bedtime yet. Ya I saw it, the one about centralized lock up and destruction right? - Call me when it passes second reading.
    If you see a fire in your house, you would probably wait till your fire alarm went off before you believed it was happening.
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Gotta give it to them libs, legalize weed, repeal some tough on crime laws, and now this. This country is going bankrupt and down the toilet, or is full throttle in that direction if they get their way. Guess they motivated me to engage in some "shovel ready projects" if you catch my drift. Kudos to Mr. Wolverine for trying to enegize the base.

I couldn't agree more. We need to be writing letters not only to our MP's, Goodale and the PM, but every media outlet and firearms association you can think of. I for one will not happily rescind what I believe should be my innate legal right to possess firearms.

Then what exactly would you do? You seem to be quick to criticize, judge, and belittle. All I was suggesting was that you arm yourself with knowledge and know what the opposition is doing?