Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

I am impatiently waiting to be interviewed for a job in the US ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen9o5 View Post
    Wolverine Supplies should stock tinfoil, you guys would make a killing. Especially with this marketing campaign you have here.
    Hello and welcome to the forums. Nice first post. What was your last user name on CGN before you were banned?
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Double tap
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Nah, first post after lurking a while and laughing at the paranoia and fear. People ready to become AmericanGunNutz over some gun hating Senators sure to fail last attempt bill. Call me patriotic but Im not leaving the greatest country on earth because of something so ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Wolverine Supplies should stock tinfoil, you guys would make a killing. Especially with this marketing campaign you have here.
    Many here that have "been there, done that" will not be fooled again.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Nah, first post after lurking a while and laughing at the paranoia and fear. People ready to become AmericanGunNutz over some gun hating Senators sure to fail last attempt bill. Call me patriotic but Im not leaving the greatest country on earth because of something so ridiculous.
    I think Wolverine is just being pro-active and getting everyone informed and ready when the #### storm comes. Especially now that the Libs are in power, the anti's have their government back. Any anti-gun agenda that the anti's would like will get support from the present government.
    CCFR MDRGC

Quote Originally Posted by Warmer View Post
    I am impatiently waiting to be interviewed for a job in the US ...
    Just a heads-up, you won't be able to buy or possess firearms in USA as a non-citizen without an ATF permit for each individual gun. To buy a gun after moving to the US on a work visa, you need to apply for citizenship which is quite a long process.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    I think Wolverine is just being pro-active and getting everyone informed and ready when the #### storm comes. Especially now that the Libs are in power, the anti's have their government back. Any anti-gun agenda that the anti's would like will get support from the present government.
    I get that, and respect the proactive nature. But some of this is ridiculous speculation and paranoia. This bill has only had its first reading and its unlikely the Liberal senate will even support it. Its 99-1 that its going no where and people are already packing their bags for fertile and prosperous... Oklahoma.

CGN Regular
    greatest country on earth
    You don't travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    Just a heads-up, you won't be able to buy or possess firearms in USA as a non-citizen without an ATF permit for each individual gun. To buy a gun after moving to the US on a work visa, you need to apply for citizenship which is quite a long process.
    I thought all you needed was a hunting license to get longarms or pistols and ccp in some states. suppressors i think you need to be an american. if i sell my bubble house here in vancouver, might think about it