Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536373839404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Not forgetting how reforming and grooming our party toward substantive change is essential.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

last but not least on my email list is the honorable Justin Turdo. wish me luck

We are in this fight now because of these Liberal loving voters.

What if we just make murder with guns illegal instead?

The all more reason not to deal with Quebec. Let them be their own country, nothing ever good comes out of Quebec.

does anyone know where a decent wildlife refugee is that we can seize. Just joking but seriously why are Canadians so afraid to stand up for what they believe in. Also if every gun owner would join the NFA we wouldn't have all these problems all the time.

RIP Lavoy Finnicum
    true American Patriot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    History has shown us what happens when people sit around and say `everything will be fine` or `oh`, lets see what happens`!`

Right now many countries in Europe are going to find their communities replaced. It is fact. A birthrate of 1.2 per couple is going to lose out very quickly to those with a birthrate of 5+. Those that wait and see and do nothing to change the course will be replaced. It is numbers pure and simple.

Those that sit here and wait for the liberal policies to be implemented will find themselves much in the same situation as those of Mao, Stalin and Hitler.

People came to this country to have freedom and apparently how quickly they forget how creeping dictatorial policies encroach your daily life.

We have had several generations of brain washing in our schools, colleges and universities supported by a bought and paid for media.

Time to take back Canada from the elitists that want to enslave. We see out of control taxation without representation or consequences.

It is not the rank and file of the military and police that are our enemies. It is the leaders of these groups that have allowed corruption to over-ride principles of freedom.

Europe and Australia are for the most part disarmed and lost. America is really the only hope for the freedom from government enslavement due to the foresight of the founding fathers and the second amendment.

Ask yourself why property rights are not enshrined in the Charter.

Ask yourself why the government wants to take firearms away from law abiding citizens.

Ask yourself why the government does not deal with the criminal element appropriately.

Wait until the SHTF scenario happens.............and don`t think it can`t and when it does it will come quick.

WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO ELECT POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVES WITHOUT A GRAIN OF COMMON SENSE.

THE ANSWER OF COURSE IS THAT FOR THE MOST PART THERE ARE VERY POOR CHOICES.

NONE OF THE ABOVE SHOULD BE AN OPTION ON THE BALLOT.
    Last edited by slarsen47; 04-24-2016 at 02:08 AM.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

I've been following this thread as well as the S-223 thread.
    Following is in reply to Kevin Arness to a post that he provided to the S-223 thread.
    My commentary I believe, belongs here as well.

Kevin, thank you and others in joining those of us who have written to Ottawa.
    I didn't send a fax to Senator H-Payette after reading her website ( http://eurekablog.ca/en/articles/?ccm_paging_p_b570=2 ) as well as other links that clearly demonstrated that her mind was made up and was not open to 'facts and details'.
    I didn't send a fax to the other Liberal Senators simply due to my belief that they would march to the parties drum major and not to the benefit of the audience.
    I will amend that detail this weekend and email my fax to the remaining Senators of both Liberal and Independent persuasions.

I SUGGEST...In fact I encourage each and every reader, member and interested party to actually write their respective MP as well as the Senator who originates from your region.
    A written letter, email or facsimile will at the very least raise awareness with the HIRED HELP that they are accountable to their 'subjects' - not to themselves.
    There is no stamp required if using snail mail.
    There is no need to be crude, demeaning or otherwise rude and condescending.
    A thoughtful yet forceful letter that you would write to your own child who just doesn't get the signals you are sending would be the best way to approach this.
    Sounding off with insults and slurs will just get their hackles up and their stubbornness jacked up.

When you read through this Senators blog, website and other links, you realize her opinion can be countered with facts and figures.
    Something that needs to be said again and again AND AGAIN.
    Restrain your anger and frustration, because if you don't you'll lose the argument.
    If you lose your temper, and the next person does, and the next - eventually we all will lose.

Focus on the argument and make your point!!!

Here's a link to addresses, email, and facsimile numbers for the MPs currently in Ottawa...

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentaria...bers?view=List

Your welcome...

...B
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Thoughtfull post. I agree.

We should all start to do research on the "Australian model" that is in vogue with anti-civil liberties people.
    The fact is that the majority of the research on their draconian ban of semi-autos is clear. It didn't bring down homicide or crime.

The antis will quote Champman, Neill & Leigh.
    Look at what others have found, eg/ Lee, Suardi, McPhedran, Baker...
    The best quote is from Don Weatherburn, head of the NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research:

"In 2005 the head of the New South Wales Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research, Don Weatherburn,[49] noted that the level of legal gun ownership in NSW increased in recent years, and that the 1996 legislation had little to no effect on violence. Professor Simon Chapman, former coconvenor of the Coalition for Gun Control, complained that his words "will henceforth be cited by every gun-lusting lobby group throughout the world in their perverse efforts to stall reforms that could save thousands of lives".[50] Weatherburn responded, "The fact is that the introduction of those laws did not result in any acceleration of the downward trend in gun homicide. They may have reduced the risk of mass shootings but we cannot be sure because no one has done the rigorous statistical work required to verify this possibility. It is always unpleasant to acknowledge facts that are inconsistent with your own point of view. But I thought that was what distinguished science from popular prejudice."
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 04-24-2016 at 01:42 PM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi