Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: The fight of our lives

I laughed at the "I am not trying to be melodramatic" part. x_x

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Wether you choose to accept it or not the fact is the fight is here. It's very real and it will be on your front doorstep whether you like it or not. unless Canadian firearm owners can finally put aside their difference ( Fudds, tactical shooters, pistol shooter, Eastern vs Western Canada, Quebec etc etc ) then prepare to embrace the suck as they come to your front door one by one and seize your property. Property that you as citizens of this country purchased in good faith under previous governments both liberal and conservative. If they can seize your firearms with a stroke of a pen what else will they come for in the future.

The choice is yours.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    And for those of you that doubt the reality of this situation consider why there are no more 50 Beowulf magazines allowed into the country. Why are retailers stating buy them while you can because there won't be anymore ??

The preparations are already being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bynming View Post
    I laughed at the "I am not trying to be melodramatic" part. x_x
    + 1

Quote Originally Posted by odsixer View Post
    So which organization do we get behind?
    All of them. Never mind internal politics. All the organizations are heading in the same direction, some just take different routes. I encourage everyone to be a member of the NFA, CSSA, and the CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 44fordy's Avatar
    We need to make the Liberals aware that such an act would cost them the next election.
    No it won't. Firearms owners didn't vote for liberals in the last election, they will lose nothing. Atop that, with their influx of refugees and immigrants, they're already increasing their voter base.
    44Fordy

"There will be NO freedom on earth until the very last globalist is strangled to death with the entrails of the very last politician"

Quote Originally Posted by 44fordy View Post
    No it won't. Firearms owners didn't vote for liberals in the last election, they will lose nothing. Atop that, with their influx of refugees and immigrants, they're already increasing their voter base.
    Exactly. Its an empty threat. The liberals didn't need our votes before. Are all the folks at Wolverine Supply going to vote Liberal the next election?

CGN Regular
    Umm sorry guys some firearms owners do vote Liberal, I'm not one but my brother is. He is a hunter, every time he talks about my guns he says they are for killing people (jokingly). But yet he wants to borrow one of them for hunting. Ha yeah no I wont be loaning him anything. If he ends up having to store his firearms somewhere other than home he wont be happy and would surely change his vote.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Something like 2 million of us. If we adopted tactics like some other marginalised groups have in the past and got our shyte together there would be no greater political force than GN.
    That's right. Almost 6% of our population holds a firearms license.
    We are not an insignificant group.
    And if you recall the Long Gun registry sh1tstorm, we can help to bring hassle, failure and embarrassment upon a govnt.

Yes, most of us probably back the Conservatives. And let's hope the party adopts a moderate "right of centre" position so that they, realistically, have a hope of giving the Libs a run for their $ in the next Federal election.
    And remember that many traditional supporters of the NDP are practical, blue collar folks from the prairies. (Not the urban, latte sipping, Bachelor of Arts-holding twits who seem intent on destroying that party with their Leap nonsense.) They own firearms too. The silver-lining of an extreme position, as being taken by thus kooky lady, is that it would probably motivate a broader section of firearms owners.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by 44fordy View Post
    Yeah lets blame the refugees and immigrants. You bust be native american :D