Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: E-Lander A1A M10 Type .308 Magazine, 10 Round on sale, GREAT IN THE M14 OR VARIANTS

Expired Supporting Dealer

E-Lander A1A M10 Type .308 Magazine, 10 Round on sale, GREAT IN THE M14 OR VARIANTS

E-Lander A1A M10 Type .308 Magazine, 10 Round

BULK PACK

PURCHASE HERE

1- $69.99ea

5-MAGS $275.00 COMES OUT TO $55.00 A MAG

We have a somewhat unique situation here. The magazines that fit and work in the 7.62 NATO AIA rifles will fit and work in any of the M14 type rifles. These mags are not M14 mags as they do not have the square hole in the front for the end of the M14 operating spring guide to fit into. This hole is not required in these mags for them to fit an M14 type rifle. It has been correctly pointed out that to make that hole in these mags could put you into the position of possessing a prohibited device, unless you permanently blocked them to a ten rd capacity.

We have tested these ten rd mags in original AIA rifles, Winchester M14 (CA), Springfield M1A NM and several different Norinco M14 rifles, the fit and function was as good as any original magazines.

Love these mags! I run 8 of them and have never had a problem yet!
    G96 is my cologne

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    unless you permanently blocked them to a ten rd capacity.
    5 round.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

They are 10 rounders AS THEY ARE MADE FOR THE aia RIFLE BUT WORK IN THE m14 STYLE RIFLES

Knowing this and that there are legal 20 rounders somewhere out there in the ether has now convinced me to go and finally purchase a Springfield loaded M1A.

I'll be grabbing no at least five of these bad boys. Thanks!
    Click, Bang.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GP tactical View Post
    They are 10 rounders AS THEY ARE MADE FOR THE aia RIFLE BUT WORK IN THE m14 STYLE RIFLES
    I know what they are, I was just trying to point out that what you wrote above in your first post is incorrect.
    It has been correctly pointed out that to make that hole in these mags could put you into the position of possessing a prohibited device, unless you permanently blocked them to a ten rd capacity.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by GP tactical View Post

BULK PACK

PURCHASE HERE

1- $69.99ea

5-MAGS $275.00 COMES OUT TO $55.00 A MAG

We have a somewhat unique situation here. The magazines that fit and work in the 7.62 NATO AIA rifles will fit and work in any of the M14 type rifles. These mags are not M14 mags as they do not have the square hole in the front for the end of the M14 operating spring guide to fit into. This hole is not required in these mags for them to fit an M14 type rifle. It has been correctly pointed out that to make that hole in these mags could put you into the position of possessing a prohibited device, unless you permanently blocked them to a ten rd capacity.

We have tested these ten rd mags in original AIA rifles, Winchester M14 (CA), Springfield M1A NM and several different Norinco M14 rifles, the fit and function was as good as any original magazines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    5 round.
    That is my understanding as well.
    Made as 10 for a bolt action, allowed to be used in an M-14 if not modified.
    If modified in any way for use in an M14, then the 5 round cap applies.

Any one try these in a Ruger Precision Rifle..also anyone interested in a group purchase from Edmonton area..Id like 2 if someone else is looking for 3 these ..
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

bump

Will these work with the Ruger RPR?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast