Thread: IPSC Competiton Shooter Training Course - Sunday May 22nd - Winnipeg

IPSC Competiton Shooter Training Course - Sunday May 22nd - Winnipeg

We will be teaching an IPSC competitive shooting training course Sunday May 22nd from 9AM - 5PM at the Firing Line Indoor Gun Club in Winnipeg.

There would be a maximum of 8 students so there would be a great instructor to student ratio of 4-1

Instructors:

James Storey is a long time IPSC competitor with many top five finishes at the Canadian Nationals and also is a CRO, Range Master and certified Black Badge instructor. James is the current 2015 Canadian Open champion and holds a GM rating.

Phillip Reddy has risen to a top 5 Canadian Open shooter in less than 3 years by absorbing vast amounts of training and competition. He has also competed in the U.S and benefited from training with some of the best shooters in the world. Phillip currently holds a Canadian GM rating and a USPSA Master rating in the open division.

There would be a maximum of 8 students so there would be a great instructor to student ratio of 4-1

Cost is 150.00 per student

You must ALREADY have your black badge certification and be an IPSC member.

If you are interested, please send me a note to sales@fasttoys.net with the following information:

Name:
    Phone #:
    Division:
    Class:

What 5 skills do you want to improve the most (please be specific)?

What are you goals as a competitive shooter (ie. make it to B class, shoot National matches, Travel to shoot matches etc) ?

What do you believe is currently holding you back from achieving your goals?
    Last edited by Fast Toys; 05-12-2016 at 04:41 PM.
    Fast Toys Shooting Sports
    www.FASTTOYS.ca

Home of the FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Optic - The best competition optic in the industry!

Your source for CED, DAA, CamPro, Reloading Supplies & Shooting Accessories

Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ftpshootingsports

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/fasttoys2

Expired Business Member
    I took my black badge course a few years ago, and was well worth every penny invested. Not only does it make you a better shooter in general, it teaches you better firearm safety and handling. If I lived anywhere near Manitoba I would take your course as a refresher. IPSC is the most fun you can have with a gun in your hand. I would urge anyone on the fence to jump in and get into it.

Areas I'd want to improve:

Time drawing from holster until shooting first target
    Stage management
    Weak hand shooting
    Long distance/accuracy stages
    Watching your 90/Sweeping yourself. (seen a few people get DQ's this way)

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Good luck with your course.
    Last edited by Down Range Supplies; 04-18-2016 at 07:00 PM.

The course has been scheduled and information updated in the first post of this thread.

There are currently three spots open. If you are interested, please send an email to sales@fasttoys.net
    Fast Toys Shooting Sports
    www.FASTTOYS.ca

Home of the FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Optic - The best competition optic in the industry!

Your source for CED, DAA, CamPro, Reloading Supplies & Shooting Accessories

Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ftpshootingsports

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/fasttoys2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I took one of these tune up courses form James maybe 12 years ago. Can't speak enough of the knowledge he passed on and how the instruction he provided improved my game.

Moe