Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Prairie Gun Trader

CGN Regular

My experience with Prairie Gun Trader

This was the first time I purchased a large ticket item from Prairie Gun Traders. The main reason why I went with these guys was simple; they had the best price and they were recommended by a couple of gun nutz who I hold in high regard.
    I placed my order with Jon who was able to answer all of my questions. I received my item last Thursday but to my surprise, one component of the item I ordered was not as specified by the manufacturer. First I thought I would just live with it because I was in no mood to get into lengthy discussions about who’s fault it was and how much extra it was going to cost me to get the correct component, etc.... As we all know, many suppliers will provide great service in the 99% of times when everything goes as planned but not all of them, unfortunately, will step up and resolve issues with the 1% of orders that just don’t work out for whatever reason...
    I ended up e-mailing Prairie Gun Traders about my issue on Friday and within an hour I had the correct component on the way to me. Received it today! All I can say is that these guys are real pros and will do the right thing for the customer when things get screwed up and it’s not the customer's fault. Thanks guys!
    Kody

I won't go into details too much but on more than one occasion these guys have gone out of their way for me as well.

The service and lengths they are willing to go to in order to make a customer happy absolutely blew me away, twice now!

I always check their website first, and I found them by chance before I even knew about this place. Thought they were my little secret but I guess not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yup great place to deal with. I've bought a few from them.

I have purchased a couple firearms from them also. I have found great prices on some items and fast shipping.
    Would recommend them to anyone who hasn't used them before.
    Never tell me the odds

I have also purchased a few firearms from them, best price I could find and super fast shipping!
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

CGN Regular
    I've had a rifle show up on my doorstep literally less than 24 hours after i caled in to order it. Granted I'm only just over an hour away.

Great bunch of people there! Ordered a Sako 338 lapua and another purchase that Darren made right as the item showed as in stock but was not. Darren ordered it from distributor and had the shipping expressed and to my door quickly at the old price. Will purchase from Darren again and again.
    The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Darren and the staff at Prairie Gun Traders are great....

I drive 50 miles to Avonlea to buy guns when I have 3 shops in the City. That's how good they are.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

CGN Regular
    Excellent service and awesome price on the Sig Sauer i purchased from Darren.

+1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast