Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: B&T tp380??

Sorry I couldn't tell from reading the thread. Is theTP380 coming to Canada or no?
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

We applied for an FRT but the RCMP required a sample for examination before proceeding, we never pursued this due to lack of interest.

We could move this project forward if the demand is there, but I am 90% certain that mags would have to be limited to 5 rds.

Ok, thanks for the heads-up. I must admit I sold my TP-9 many years ago because of the 5rd thing. Not sure why it bugged me more then rifles, maybe because your pistols can hold 10 and it just rubs you wrong. That being said I got to say the TP9 shot amazing, shockingly so for the size. I miss it sometimes and the smaller size of the TP380 is enticing. Cheers.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Any updates ??

Very cool
    How did I miss this thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234