Pre-Orders for the Tikka Arctic .308 Win! Get yours now!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ladies and Gentleman get them first at Wolverine Supplies! The Tikka Arctic .308 Win is modeled directly after the Tikka Ranger rifle that was submitted and won in the Canadian Ranger Trails.
If you are looking at getting on the Pre-Order now there is a special pricing of $2625.00 on all pre-orders placed before May 1st. Regular price will be $2695.00 plus shipping and tax!

There are limited quantities of the rifle available so be sure to give us a call and not miss out on them! sales@wolverinesupplies.com or 204-748-2454

We will require a 20% Non-Refundable Deposit on all orders for the Tikka T3 Arctic

giphy.gif

Can you tell us what warrants this almost Sako Carbonlight pricetag???

I'm an massive T3 Fanboy, and the concept and pricing of this gun (civilian and government) really bothers me.

I'm an massive T3 Fanboy, and the concept and pricing of this gun (civilian and government) really bothers me.

If it's a Canadian only item and therefore limited production that would go some way to explain the price (just a guess).

As for it being ugly, it's a rifle not a freak'n suit.

^^this for sure. Not knocking Wolverine, because I am sure they aren't setting the MSRP, Tikka is, but I can buy a lot better rifle for that amount of money. Unless it points and shoots and reloads by itself.....

The CTR certainly shoots nicely. And the TRG mags are great for those with TRG. Who doesn't luv a Canadian unique product but Double the price of a CTR for what looks to be different stock and iron sights is gonna be a hard sell.

Id get one if it was a thousand dollars less. this is basically a T3 with a laminated stock 10 round mag and iron sights right?

Back
Top Bottom