Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: .50BMG Federal 100RD Can only 349.99USD!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We are trying to get more. When we have some available again, we will update this thread.
    would it be possible to get larger discounts on larger quantities? would still want them in linked cans though if possible
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
    So...I've just got to throw this out there. Is it really so hard for you to put up prices in CAD? I mean, if advertising your U.S. site...fine. But on your CANADIAN site or when advertising here on a CANADIAN forum...why would you insist on using prices in USD? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I would much prefer to see an accurate price (read: price in the advertised countries currency, INCLUSIVE of all extra import charges) rather than what seems like a low price only to find out I need to pay a LOT more. Just be honest and accurate, guys. It will work in your favour.
    +1... Gotta stay competitive.

Calgary, AB - Home of the Southern Alberta Defence Force (SADF)
    Following.
    "Let the shoosting begin!!!" - Goldmember - Circa 2002

We are trying to get more. When we have some available again, we will update this thread.
    update?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    update?
    We currently have the 50cal 100 round cans in Canada. Please call 780-449-7220 ext 4 and Carolyn would be more than happy to help you out.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Price?

Update?

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
    So...I've just got to throw this out there. Is it really so hard for you to put up prices in CAD? I mean, if advertising your U.S. site...fine. But on your CANADIAN site or when advertising here on a CANADIAN forum...why would you insist on using prices in USD? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I would much prefer to see an accurate price (read: price in the advertised countries currency, INCLUSIVE of all extra import charges) rather than what seems like a low price only to find out I need to pay a LOT more. Just be honest and accurate, guys. It will work in your favour.
    They want to be reimbursed for their product at the price they stated. If they converted it to Canadian dollars, considering the volatility of the money market what they showed as the price in Canadian today might not be the same tomorrow. $350 US is $449 can today. Tomorrow it might be $470 can. So they can either continually update the price in Canadian to reflect that or leave it in the currency at the price they expect to be reimbursed for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    They want to be reimbursed for their product at the price they stated. If they converted it to Canadian dollars, considering the volatility of the money market what they showed as the price in Canadian today might not be the same tomorrow. $350 US is $449 can today. Tomorrow it might be $470 can. So they can either continually update the price in Canadian to reflect that or leave it in the currency at the price they expect to be reimbursed for.
    They could just do like Rockauto and have a plug-in for their shopping cart software that gives the option to view prices in other currencies with real-time updates. Then when you check out you still pay in USD. Pretty easy to implement but I don't know if it's worth it to them. We're still going to buy from them, regardless :-).
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast