Thread: Cadex takes Customer service to the next level!!!

Cadex takes Customer service to the next level!!!

So I ordered a Cadex Chassis through a dealer here in Saskatchewan, Not a site sponsor but the price was right so I jumped! He made a deal on price, and then ordered it for me and said I should have it in hands in 7-10 days. My new Chassis arrived within the time specified by the dealer and that night I broke down the rifle from it's original stock and began to put the chassis together. As I was about to install the scope mount I realized that it was in fact the wrong mount as the slot did not line up properly.

I called Cadex directly as I have heard how excellent they are to deal with, spoke with the help desk and he put me in touch with Patrice. I tell ya THIS GUY ROCKS!! I had to take some pictures and message them to Patrice, and he did some leg work only to figure out I had the wrong rail, and also found out I had a lower that should not have been sent out. This was end of day Quebec time on Wednesday. He said he would get on it first thing Thursday and would get it out ASAP for me, and if possible overnight it. I followed up with him on Thursday around noon our time to see if he needed anything else. He said It was going out with UPS later that day. This is customer service of the highest level, such that all other companies should strive for!!

HUGE THANKS TO PATRICE and Cadex, I will be buying again! And will be recommending to all!! Pic's to come when I put it together so I can take her out for a shoot this weekend!! Thanks again guys!!

Patrice Picard is an awsome guy to deal with at cadex
    focus...commitment...sheer f#$*ing will.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    I am already aware of Patrice's customer service.

None better....
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by walleyed99 View Post
    So I ordered a Cadex Chassis... ...And will be recommending to all!! Pic's to come when I put it together so I can take her out for a shoot this weekend!! Thanks again guys!!
    Hey thanks a lot for this comment! It's nice waking up reading this especially after a ####ty night sick as a dog.

Cadex is doing its best to ensure a top of the line customer service and we always stand behind our products. This mistake was ours so it's perfectly normal to take concrete actions to make it right quick.

Thanks again for sharing. Every company will make mistakes at one point or another but it's how you fix it that makes the difference. Thanks for buying Cadex.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

This is a nice story. It seems that the majority of companies I deal with these days have no clue as too what 'customer service' is. They only understand 'profit'.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shaft View Post
    +1

I've had nothing but excellent experiences with him. Patrice is an awesome guy to deal with.

Patrice Picard is an awsome guy

I was torn between An MDT, and a Cadex chassis system. So very glad I went with Cadex, I think its a superior chassis, and the service stands alone head and shoulders above. I work in the automotive business, and pride myself in trying to offer a NO B>S type honest approach that cares about the customer and their satisfaction level. In my business not many people and companies manage to pull it off. The whole experience gave me a WOW feeling that I have not experienced in any buying experience I have had. Cannot say enough good about it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shaft View Post
    +2 Patrice went out of his way for me as well. Awesome products and awesome service.

Patrice texted me yesterday at 1:17 my time in Saskatchewan saying it was packaged up and being shipped, and the shipper here at work signed for it at 9:37 today! That is efficiency at its finest. Problem realized Wednesday late in day, spoke with Patrice, He texted me saying it was looked after Thursday Morning. Part in hand Friday morning!!!! Looks like We will be going shooting after all on Sunday Well, that was never in doubt, but now my new toy will be coming too!!!