Thread: Mark comes through Again

Mark comes through Again

This is my second time placing an order with Mark,

He shipped the order 2 days after I placed it and this is where it got interesting, it only took Canada Post 2 days to get it from AB to BC and then it went out for delivery on the 15th with no updates for 4 days with an expected delivery date of the 15th..... Wasn't too worried 15th was a Friday so i figured it would arrive on Monday sure didn't. So I emailed Mark on Tuesday letting him know I haven't received it yet and to check with Canada Post as he's the shipper. Anyway after Mark talks to Canada Post on Thursday the tracking gets updated with an expected delivery date of the 21st and it goes out for delivery "Again"

In the mean time Mark's actively checking the status updates of it and is emailing me directly any changes of the status. Mid day Thursday Canada post changes the tracking from out for delivery to reschedule for next business day and within 45 minutes of the status changing with Canada Post, Mark's emailing me apologizing for the delay and letting me know that it's scheduled for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he was just hitting refresh on the Canada Post website.

It finally gets delivered on Friday a full week after the Delivery Standard date and 30 minutes after it's delivered Mark's emailed me asking if I've received it.

I'm pretty amazed at Mark's follow up with this especially constantly emailing me the tracking updates. So the morale of this is if you have any issues Mark will deal with them professionally and efficiently so Mark's great and Canada Post not so much.

Thanks again Mark for making sure I received my package and for tracking it.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Thank you, sir.

In fairness to Canada Post, they've never actually lost any package we have sent. We had thought we had lost a package that went to South Africa (so that may or may not have been during their 'leg') - but then it got returned to us just this week after not being collected from the South African post office and then traveling for months!

Coming back on topic, this was an odd incident and I'll speak to Canada Post customer service next week to see if we can find out what happened - but at least it was delivered eventually and terBC was very understanding.

If I was waiting for stuff I'd ordered and paid for, I would want to know what was going on with the delivery and so we just try to use that philosophy in business - to treat our customers how we would like to be treated.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    Thank you, sir.

If I was waiting for stuff I'd ordered and paid for, I would want to know what was going on with the delivery and so we just try to use that philosophy in business - to treat our customers how we would like to be treated.

Mark
    This is exactly why I keep coming back to Mark and Colonel Mustard, he takes care of his customers without asking too many questions. I bought a mount a while ago from him and the screws snapped, instead of making me send back the entire mount he just sent me replacement screws the next day. Mark really cares about his customers and do what he needs to do to make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks Mark!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Canada Day sale?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Canada Day sale?
    We're thinking about it...

...what would you like to see?

CGN frequent flyer
    Let's start with everything 50% off and free shipping and haggle from there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I like the idea of anything gun related on Canada Day. It's a statement and a CGN tradition.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Talking Canada Day Sale

We'll put an announcement up this afternoon.