Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Our first "cooking" class!

CGN Regular
    I received my monthly email notification with the information regarding the "appetizers and ammunition" nights. I am really excited for this as it looks like a great idea!

Keep up the good work and the store looks great!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DWiB View Post
    I received my monthly email notification with the information regarding the "appetizers and ammunition" nights. I am really excited for this as it looks like a great idea!

Keep up the good work and the store looks great!
    I think the "Ammo and Appys" nights will be a "hit".

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I think the "Ammo and Appys" nights will be a "hit".

JR
    Good food and guns, sounds fantastic. Think I'm going to make the drive from BC, to visit my brother in Calgary, just as an excuse to check out your shop, lol. Kudos to you guys, any new ideas that might bring new folks into the shooting sports or reinvigorate others is worth trying. This would be a good class for those with spouses, friends or relatives that aren't into firearms, to see another side of things. BTW keep up the good video reviews, I really enjoy watching them.
    Last edited by scratch1; 05-09-2016 at 01:27 PM.

It's very cool when you can order food, I often order food myself, but a month ago I got poisoned with the food I ordered. This was my favorite site. After spending three days in the hospital, I decided that I would no longer order food and decided to learn how to cook myself. I liked to order pasta and I decided to go online to find out how to make it, turned out that you need to buy a special car, but I decided that will not buy and request from a neighbor. That night, for the first time in my life, I made pasta. I decided to find out from a neighbor where she bought a device for making pasta. She gave me the number of the guys who gave her this appliance. But I didn't have time to talk on the phone, so she gave me this carbon steel woks I've already looked it over at work and decided that I need this device. Now every Tuesday I cook my own pasta.
    Last edited by JoanneFraser; 07-17-2020 at 10:31 AM.

CGN Regular
    Holy necro bump....
    Is 'pasta' code for something?

Congrats on your first post, check out the hunting forums, good place to find/share recipes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456